Latest Activity

code

Denodo installation in VM

Is it possible to install Denodo machine inside a Linux VM? If yes, how to install it and what is the step by step process. Regards,

code

Denodo REST API: Swagger edition

Hello, How can i edit the swagger as it contains information which i dont require. Does denodo provide the flexibility of editing the swagger to remove fields (e.g: count, search etc). Thanks

code

Having issue to run the Current_date Query

I added filter in the where clause Case 1- Where month between '202209' and '202308' . This is worked Okay and extract the data from 202209 to 202308. Case 2- However, below query does not work month>=to_char(current_date -interval ' 12 months', ...

code

How to enable SSL certificate to URL's

Please guide us how to enable SSL certificate to URL's and list the detailed steps involved to enable SSL certificate.

code

Denodo Express 7 Installation Error

Hi, I am installing Express 7 under Mac OS Venture, JDK version 1.8 hitting the error: "internal error javax/xml/bind/javabcontext" during "Checking for Denodo running servers and administration tools..." Does anyone know how to resolve this/ Thank...

code

mac os startup vdp error

attached is vdp log 518 [main] INFO 2023-09-10T16:26:52.716 server.start [] - Starting Denodo Platform 8.0 20230301 - Process owner: huangliang - Operating system: Mac OS X (aarch64) - Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 20.0.2+9-78) - Java HotSpot...

code

Denodo Connector on Windows 11

For those desktops running Windows 11, it is noticeably slower than running the connector from Windows 10. Do others see this difference?

Related to: How to connect to Denodo from Power BI

code

Parsing JSON file

Hi there, I face the following challenge when trying to create a base view from a JSON file. The content of the file is as follow: {"key1":"xxxx","key2":"xxxxx","key3":"xxxxx","key4":"xxxxx"} {"key1":"xxxxx","key2":"xxxxx","key3":"xxxxx","key4":"xxxx...

code

Denodo Testing Tool - error - Cannot trust the server to establish a SSL connection

While executing this: sh /opt/denodo/platform/tools/denodo-testing-tool-8.0-20230425/bin/denodo-test.sh file:/opt/denodo/platform/tools/denodo-testing-tool-8.0-20230425/samples/resort360/conf/configuration.properties file:/opt/denodo/platform/tools/den...

code

How to extract the past 6 months performance and load information

I need to gather performance and load information for past 6 months.Please help on this