Latest Activity

code

Finding Percentages

Hi Denodo not getting expected value if i excute below vql in VDP select 1/2 * 100 result in denodo = 0 expected result 50 Thanks

code

Denodo servers(VDP and scheduler) are running on Platform but the services are STOPPED in Task manager

Hi, We started our Denodo servers from Denodo platform 6.0 and they are up and running, but I saw that under task manager service TAB the services are in STOPPED status. Is there a reason behind this because it we are having difficult monitoring the s...

code

How to change <SizeBasedTriggeringPolicy> of logs to <TimeBasedTriggeringPolicy> and store the logs of the last 7 days in Denodo

Denodo 8.0 Windows operating system Currently, in Denodo 10MB size of 7 log files are storing in denodohome&gt;conf&gt;vdp. I want to modify this, so that I can have the logs of last 7 days. Please let me know the way.

code

java.sql.SQLException: unexpected exception; nested exception is: com.denodo.internal.o.a.r.netty.KeepAliveException: Channel time out exception.

Hi, I'm trying to run a query on Denodo from AWS Glue. I connect to Denodo using denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar. I'm using Spark 2.4.3 on Glue and my query looks something like this. Query: sql = select &lt;columns&gt; from &lt;interface&gt; where col1 = '...

code

API for exporting the database

Hello, Is there any API for exporting the database. Incase if I want to take backup or export of VDBs outside denodo, how can I acheive that Thanks

code

VQL Replacement Function for Oracle XMLAGG()

I see that GROUP_CONCAT is a replacement for LISTAGG, but we often use XMLAGG due to LISTAGG's limitation of 4000 bytes. Does GROUP_CONCAT have the same limitation as LISTAGG? If so, is there a function similar to XMLAGG that doesn't have this limitation?

code

Masking Not Applied

Denodo Version: Denodo 8 Enterprise Plus and Virtual Data Port Server 8.0 20230301. We were trying to do use case on Global Security Policies. We have a base view created with SSN Number. We would like to "Mask" by applying Global Security Policies &a...

code

how to escape the special characters in database or table name

Hi team, i have a database namae as o_",!#TT:1 How to escape the special characters for the above mentioned database name while creation. Also let me know is it possible to have special characters in database name?

code

Swagger docs

Is there any way to get the swagger docs in a single page so users can see all the possible end points available? I see you can get to the doc for a single api using https://host:port/swagger-ui/index.html?url=/server/IT_DB/test_ws/OpenAPIv3/openapi.json

code

How to combine Date and Time Column into a single Column for DateTime

Hi All, I can't figure out how to combin Date and Time Column into a single Column for Datetime Select create_date, create_time from Inv Thank you in advance.