Latest Activity

code

Row Restrictions - Masking expressions to replace sensitive values

Hello Denodo Team, Could you please assist me in achieving the following options in the https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/en/vdp/administration/databases_users_and_access_rights_in_virtual_dataport/fine_grain_view_privileges/fine_grain...

code

How handle multiple web server requests?

I have a technical question regarding a Denodo process. I’m trying to take the response from one endpoint, pass it to a second endpoint as a parameter, and run and display the output from the second endpoint. The first endpoint responds with a filename...

code

Can Denodo Java custom policy Stop query and prompt customized error message?

Hi team, we want to apply custom policy to achieve a requirement: if user query some view without specified filters , we need to cancel their query and propmt customised error message like "need to input filters with columns XXXX" can you confirm, does...

code

API Deployment Parameters

We are exploring Revision & Deployments using API. Question on List of Deployments Question - 1 Parameters: startDeploymentTime and endDeploymentTime We would like to get latest deployments by applying parameters (status=OK, startDeploymentTime...

code

Use of @WHEREEXPRESSION in REST API deployment

I'm having troubles deploying a RESTAPI that is built on a base view with a @WHEREEXPRESSION The following is an example of what I am trying to do and have tried. Create a base view with the following query: Select * from tablename.schema where variab...

code

How to deploy Denodo resource Plan and Rules through Solution Manager (not viq vql mode)?

Hi Team, Is there a way to use solution mamanger (not via vql) to deploy resource rules and plans? Thanks.

code

Unable to fetch table name using jdbc

Hi Team, I have a table name with special char like single quotes. For ex : my table name is -> abc'de When i tried to fetch table names via jdbc, the table name is not properly fetched....Only abc is getting displayed...Kindly help me on this.

code

Error handling

Is there a try catch functionality similar to SQL in denodo?

code

Are there any upcoming features or updates planned for Denodo's cloud service?

Hello Denodo community! I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to reach out and inquire about any upcoming features or updates planned for Denodo's cloud service. As a user of Denodo's platform, I'm always excited to see what new enhancements and impr...

code

vql to re-order the denodo rules setting

Hi team, we have new rules setting, and it has some conflicts of existing rules, but new rules should be the 1st priority, do you know after create new rules, how to use vql to make the new rules is before the existing old rules. It will be helpful for...