Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

hive-spark
answered 21-02-2020 07:33:43 -0500

I use spark execution engine on hive , when I create queries on hive it creates spark job at return succsesfully , but at denodo when i connect hive by jdbc (jar files) or spark sql , it never success ERROR : Received exception with message 'org.apache...

Answers: 1

hive-denodo hive-spark

Commands to start/stop Scheduler Index Server
answered 21-02-2020 06:38:27 -0500

What is the command to start Scheduler Index Server? I'd like to create a startup script to do this but I don't know what are its startup/shutdown commands.

Related to: Linux startup scripts for the Denodo Platform

Case statement using columns from two different tables in a business
answered 21-02-2020 03:59:17 -0500

Denodo Virtual DataPort Version 7.0 Hi. I've written a case statement in a computed field in a business view which includes references to columns from two different tables. The case statement is returning results for one table or the other but not bot...

CASE

Denodo 7.0 Virtual Dataport - Trying to set read-privileges for roles
answered 20-02-2020 08:20:41 -0500

In Denodo 7.0 Virtual Dataport, I want to control what certain roles can read - in this case, I would like a role to be only able to view derived views and not be able to view base views through a JDBC connection (specifically DBVisualizer). I have i...

Possibility to assign privileges on folder-level
answered 20-02-2020 08:18:24 -0500

Hi, Just a feedback/request that would do access management much more easier; It would be great to have the ability to assign privileges on a folder-level rather than just on view-level. Is this something you have on the road-map for future versions ...

RDP issue with certificate on Mac os High Sierra
answered 20-02-2020 07:32:36 -0500

Dear team, I tried to connect to my free trial through rdp on my mac (High Sierra). I get an error message that indicates that the certificate or certificate chain is invalid. Do you have any ideas? Can't post the complete message because it is dis...

free-trial

Denodo Inserts with dynamic values
answered 20-02-2020 07:25:32 -0500

Is it possible to insert records in denodo base views with the below query insert into base_view1 (col1,col2) select col1,col2 from base_view2; With the current doc I concur we can only insert hard coded values like below insert into base_view1 (col...

Dynamic Insert Operation

Error while creating Base View with Delimited Files
answered 20-02-2020 06:59:27 -0500

I'm trying to create a Base View with the information detailed in DEN60EDU0112LAB01 and everything works fine until I select the Create Base View, it gives me an error: "There was an error while creating this base view: Column names could not be genera...

Answers: 11

Delimited Files

Denodo FileSystem CustomWrapper - Error Loading data source
answered 20-02-2020 06:57:52 -0500

Hi all, I am currently working to see If the fileSystem connector would be suitable for a problem we have recently discovered. However, after following the procedures outlined here: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/lates...

Custom Connector BINARY file system

Parametrised Query
answered 19-02-2020 14:07:59 -0500

How can i apply filter on two column at the same time like or in below mentioned URL(What and where should i add second column condition): http://<host of the denodo server>:9090/server/<name of the database>/<name of the REST API>/v...