Latest Activity

Mail format change in Denodo Scheduler

Hello, I am Scheduling some cache jobs in Denod and I am setting email alerts on Scheduler in case any jobs throws error. QCan we customize that mail which is being thrown by Scheduler, I just want to change the entire format of that mail, can i do...

New role creation from designer studio

I am using Denodo 8.0 update 2 beta on a kubernetes environment. I have noted the following, could you confirm if its a bug? When a new role is created from designer studio the role will not be visible in user management unless File>Refresh is clic...

Connection Error (Service Negotiation failed) with the creation of ODBC 32 bits data source

Hi We're trying to create ODBC data sources to Denodo on a Windows Server. The Datasource 64 bits is working fine. But we have a connection error for the 32 bits one. The connection test (with SSL mode=require) gives : Service Negotiation failed;The ...

Web Automation

Hi, I read somewhere that ITPilot is now depecated in major versions after v8. Is there a roadmap for what's next in terms of Web Automation / Extract capability within Denodo? Thanks, Kyle.

Use Denodo 8 connect HDFS Parquet file

HI team, I am using this manual https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/document/denodoconnects/7.0/Denodo%20Distributed%20File%20System%20Custom%20Wrapper%20-%20User%20Manual to let Denodo 8 to connect HDFS paruet file. I have extend "Denodo Distribute...

LDAP User on where clause

Hi everyone, I´ve been searching for a few hours before writing this post but unfortunatelly had no luck, most likely cause it´s not posible or use case it´s so rare but would like the hear the opinion of the community which has more experience. . Wha...

How to backup user queries under Data Catalog?

Hi, Is there a way to automate backup of the Saved Quries by users? Currently I can see that an admin user has an option to "Export All User Queries" under "My Queries", but this is a manual way to do. Does the export script contain user saved queries...

Is there a query to get a list of views with EXECUTE permission for current user?

I want to list views accessible by the current logged user. Seems I should use GET_VIEWS(), GET_PERMISSIONS() and GET_EFFECTIVE_PERMISSIONS(), but cannot realize how

Unable to connect with Derived view from REST datasource with variable getting feeded from another view

Version :- Denodo 8.0 Hi, i want to use rest api url as one data source, for which i configured it as https://bioreg-uat.gsk.com:1743/bioreg/api/v1/entities/@{instanceId} Now we dont have instance ID this will be fulfilled from another data source whi...

Spring throws: "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot load driver class: com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver" on Data Source instantiation

Hi dears, I imported Denodo JAR using maven and I configured my app to access Denodo views with the following properties and driver class name: spring.datasource.denodo.url: jdbc:vdb://<ip>:<port>/<db> spring.datasource.denodo.usern...