Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

Business Objects universe
answered 06-07-2020 09:34:39 -0400

I am trying to connect a business objects universe to denodo. I succesfully installed the JDBC client and was able to create a connection in Business Objects. In the Bobj IDT I am able to create a simple universe and publish. However when I try to crea...

Answers: 3

Create from query is not working with Oracle dates
answered 06-07-2020 08:29:10 -0400

Team, I found that parmeterization of a date column present in oracle 11g database is not working while using as a parameter in create form query option.for example, in date column x we have value as '01-NOV-20', when we create view using create from ...

Answers: 1

Oracle Date

Create VQL file from a folder structure in repository(produced by export)
answered 06-07-2020 08:23:06 -0400

Can I create a single consolidate VQL file from a folder structure used as input ? This folder structure is the output of the export script executed with repository option ?

Export

Querying Active Directory
answered 06-07-2020 07:45:38 -0400

Is it possible to check all of the AD Groups that an AD Username belongs to or, inversely, all of the Usernames that are a member of an AD Group using the LDAP Data Source? Scenarios: I need to know the AD Groups of a specific Username. I only ha...

AD LDAP AD Username Finding AD Users Finding AD Groups AD Groups Active Directory

MONGO DB DELETE API ERROR 'No row matches this primary key.'
answered 06-07-2020 04:09:20 -0400

Hi Denodo Team, I have established connection with mongoDB server. I am able to perform GET,POST,PUT requests. But for DELETE I am getting error 'No row matches this primary key.' I am passing 'AUTOGENERATED PK' as shown below, https://test/server/cha...

How does the folder structure looks like when a virtual database is under version control ?
answered 06-07-2020 03:56:03 -0400

I want to know if I integrate my virtual database with VCS (GIT) , how does the folder structure will look like in GIT ? How many folders, VQL files etc. are created ?

VCS

Output of one view having different search methods as input of another view
answered 03-07-2020 09:05:26 -0400

Hello, I have created 2 views in different data source (i.e. one in Netezza and one in Oracle). Let's say we gave a name like net_view and or_view respectively. Both the views has different search method (some may be common) like net_view has methods...

Answers: 3

Parameterize query

How to understand a license file
answered 03-07-2020 08:34:59 -0400

Earlier i used evaluation license file, and it was pretty simple and short and I could understand its contents. I used it with a single node installation of Denodo platform server without any Solution Manager(SM) installation. It worked fine. Recently ...

License File

How to open Platform Control Center for Solution Manager on Linux
answered 03-07-2020 06:51:53 -0400

With a full blown version of license file, I have installed Solution Manager(SM) on a linux machine. Its installer has installed all the modules of SM and confirmed in the installation log. I read in SM documentation that to start Platform Control Cent...

solution manager

Installation of Denodo Platform and Solution Manager on the same EC2 machine
answered 03-07-2020 04:59:29 -0400

Will it technically work if I install both the Denodo Platform and a Solution Manager on the same EC2 instance but in different directories or will there be any conflicts ?

Denodo Installation