Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

Not able to pull requests from GitHub
answered 16-06-2020 03:43:57 -0400

Hi, I am working on Denodo 7.0 and recently configured GitHub with Denodo. Seems like I am not able to pull any requests from GitHub. Please help. Thanks, Naveed

Answers: 1

GitHub VCS

How to get data from different sources, without errors.
answered 16-06-2020 02:32:27 -0400

I have an selected view that uses like input an excel file, and I have another selected view that uses a CSV file like input. I want to have an union with those selected views, but if one file is missing I get an error. How can I avoid this error? I...

Answers: 4

VDP Denodo view

Scheduler Admin Extraction Section and Exporter Section
answered 16-06-2020 01:23:12 -0400

hello, I created a scheduler job. below is the query I have in "Extraction Section"(using Parameterized query option) and I am dynamically getting the gtin value from "list" source. select from ent.dv_extractaxwaysns where dv_extractaxwaysns.gtin='@gt...

Answers: 2

Job scheduler Denodo Scheduler 7.0 Scheduler Admin Extraction

Access to view data in CustomPolicy class
answered 16-06-2020 00:02:45 -0400

We have a need where we will receive user roles as a view parameter value, then that parameter will be parsed within a custom policy to make sure the role exist, then that role needs to be translated to actual values (which exists in a view within a co...

Answers: 3

Denodo 7.0 custom policy

WebService Dependencies
answered 15-06-2020 13:59:37 -0400

Is there are way I can get DEPENDENCIES (VIEW_DEPENDENCIES) similar way that we can get for base, integrated and business views?. Looking for a way to get Lineage from "Web service-Business-integrated-Base-Datasource" via command (VQL). Also, any way ...

WebService view_type

SQL Server date datatypes error in conversion for base views
answered 15-06-2020 04:04:07 -0400

¬°Hello dear Gurus! I'm facing an odd issue for which I found no way to solve it. Source Server DataBase is SQLServer 2016. SQL Server has Collation SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS Conflicting datatypes: datetime2, smalldatetyme Here's dataty...

Date Conversion datetime Base view Error SQL Server

SQL Server date conversion error in BaseView
answered 15-06-2020 04:02:11 -0400

Hello Support Team We are having a big stopper in a project with an odd issue for which we can't find a way to solve it. Technical data is and Consultant has already raised the same question: Source Server DataBase is SQLServer 2016. SQL Server...

Date Conversion Base view VDP 7.0 SQL Server

How to add ' ' in the string
answered 11-06-2020 08:41:14 -0400

Hello Colleagues, I have data coming from source as BE01, DE01 etc. for company code field. I want to create a new column in Deonodo based on this and data for new column should be like 'BE01', 'DE01' etc. How to achieve this? Regards, Vijay

How to use Tidal scheduler
answered 11-06-2020 06:47:05 -0400

Hello Team, We have an enterprise scheduler tool as Tidal. Can you help us step by step how to schedule a denodo cache refresh via tidal scheduler . We got some article online , but it doesn't give any step by step methods to create the job starting ...

Answers: 3

CSV Filename Column
answered 11-06-2020 06:44:58 -0400

I am curious if there is any way to include the filename or part of a filename for CSV files in the base view; something simlar to how the Excel wrapper can provide the sheetname as a column in the base view for an Excel data source. My use case scen...

Answers: 4

CSV