Latest Activity

code

Base Views Creation

Hi Denodo Team, Can Base Views can be added automatically once the Database Connection is created. Do we have to create manually or can it be automated?

code

How best to implement Federation part of Denodo?

We have a Redshift data sources, one around EMEA region and second around US region, then we have two Denodo instances already configured in EMEA region and US region. The project requirement states that final set of data needs to be accessed in NA reg...

code

Automate creating Interface view usign views and job

Hi Team, Is there a way to automate the solution to create interface/derived views from base view? Thanks!

code

What about connections in Alteryx Gallery?

This seems to work fine in the Alteryx Designer, however, when the workflow is published to the Alteryx Gallery (Alteryx Server), it throws an authentication error: Insufficient privileges. Has this been tested with organizations who utilize the Atlery...

Related to: How to connect to Denodo from Alteryx

code

Incremental cache load

Is there any way to implement incremental cache load at derived view level?

code

Incremental cache stored procedure

While executing the incremental_cache_load stored procedure, Getting error as: INCREMENTAL_CACHE_LOAD [STORED_PROCEDURE] [ERROR] COM.DENODO.CONNECT.INCREMENTALCACHELOAD.STOREDPROCEDURE.INCREMENTALCACHELOADSTOREPROCEDURE [STORED PROCEDURE] [ERROR] Rece...

code

How to connect using JDBC driver in Python?

###Connection using JDBC import jaydebeapi hostname = 'server name' port = '####' driver = 'com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver' user = '####' password = '#####' path = '/C:/Users/abc/Desktop/Projects/denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar' url = 'jdbc:vdb://'+hostname+':'+...

code

Summaries

As mentioned in support.denodo "As a best practice, please specify aliases for all columns in the SELECT clause of the query definition. If the query specified in the creation does not include aliases for all the columns in the SELECT clause, Denodo wi...

code

JDBC Connection error and Driver URL error

I am trying to establish JBDC connection in my local system by connecting it to Denodo data portal for covid 19 data. When i enter the driver URL I am getting an error : " Unable to establish connection . Check the host and client number are correct an...

code

How to handle exception in Denodo if we get any error in GraphQL response . We want to use our own custom exception details Also How to apply input validation in case of GraphQL request.

Hi Team: Could you please check on the below questions and update on the same 1) How to handle exception in Denodo if we get any error in GraphQL response . We want to use our own custom exception details ? 2) How to apply input validation in case of...