Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

New Webpage with excel as source
answered 23-07-2019 08:10:35 -0400

Hello, I have a very simple requirement to create a webpage with just fields "Employee ID", "From Date" and "To Date" and a search button. The return result on the webpage would have 3 fields..Employee ID, Dates, Present (Y/N). This is to let an emplo...

Answers: 4

Is there a way to Localize/Customize the Denodo Catalog Screen.
answered 23-07-2019 08:02:45 -0400

Say we want to implement the denodo to a bank or telecomm industry and we would want to localize the data catalog screen like having their logos or showing the logos of the client in the catalog screen , is it possible to do ?

Answers: 1

#Catalog #Customsearch

Conneting to AZure SQL
answered 23-07-2019 07:58:08 -0400

How can we connect to Azure SQL DB? what type of connection it would be? MS SQL Server? I dont see Azure specifically.

Connecting Denodo views with parameters to Power BI.
answered 23-07-2019 06:58:01 -0400

I've been working with a few Denodo views and am looking to bring the final view into Power BI. However, I need to somehow define the required parameters as I'm connecting the view or else Power BI will return an error. I would like to connect these de...

Power BI Parameter Power Query

Delegate SQL Sentence as Sub Query not passing to source
answered 23-07-2019 01:57:09 -0400

Hi, I created base view from SQL stored ptocedures. Function have 2 mandatory parameter. When where clause for 2 mandatory field and on additinal field. then manadatory field is filtered by source. But additional field is filtered by Denodo. My Quest...

subquery Execution plans Stored Procedure derived view

Licence file for Denodo 7:0
answered 22-07-2019 09:09:43 -0400

Hi Team, Our customer got a licence for Denodo 7.0. Before setting a solution manager and denodo as whole architecture, we like to do a POC by installing a one denodo server. For this purpose can we can use licence file for licencing and later can we i...

License File

Integration with okta / other public cloud authorization providers?
answered 22-07-2019 08:40:06 -0400

Hello, How does Denodo (in the cloud) integrate with public cloud authorization providers like okta? e.g. for things like users and group/role synchronization, so that the administration can be done outside of Denodo, especially when it concerns membe...

Answers: 3

denodo insert/update and storage optimization.
answered 22-07-2019 06:38:48 -0400

Hi Team, I have following business case we have table 1 in database 1( Oracle : Database 1 : Table 1), denodo reading this table, interface with name interface-table1 and UI reading this interface view Now user using UI interface( interface-table1) d...

HP Voltage Connectivity
answered 22-07-2019 05:38:08 -0400

Hi Team, Do we a custom connector to connect the HP Voltage for encrption/decryption from denodo

installation

I am unable to connect VDP tool, facing authentication error: Database “admin” not found. Please help
answered 22-07-2019 04:04:49 -0400

I am unable to connect VDP tool, facing authentication error: Database “admin” not found. or if I try to connect with any other DB, it says not found. Have I not started the services properly? I just stopped VDP and started again and then facing this i...