Latest Activity

code

Update statement

Hi, how can i run an update statement? I have views and then views built on top of those views, but i also need to run an update statement. How can i do that, does it need to be in a stored procedure? I am hoping that there is a way to run updates etc ...

code

calculating date -1

How do I achieve the functionality to calculate a date -1 to show a day prior in denodo?

code

How to connect to running DQVM from locally running VDP Administration Tool? ( ie what is the server address)?

Hello Im looking to get going on Lab Create a JDBC data source and import tables graphically - DEN80EDU12D01LAB01 the first lab in the Connection to databases course. I've setup my Denodo Quickstart VM (DQVM) and its running on 192.168.100.3 and I ha...

code

Using WEBCONTAINER_ELEMENT_STATUS to get webservices statuses

I am using WEBCONTAINER_ELEMENT_STATUS() to retrieve information on the webservices showing the "deployed" status. Is this deployed=true enough to know if the webservice is accessible? Thank You. EA

code

Reconciliation Mechanism in Denodo

Hi Team, We have a use case wherein the Business expects the data to be reconciled on a weekly basis, if the reconciliation is successful, data between source and denodo matches then the data should be refreshed to the final view, if not then the final...

code

training course

how to get promo code for free access of course

code

LDAPS query results from Azure are truncated

First, let me preface this by saying that I know nothing about the product. My expertise in is Active Directory (AD), but I was brought into this issue to explore a possible cause related to AD. We have a user who runs queries on the Groups OU. The On...

code

Rename a column in a view using VQL

Is it possible to rename a column in a view using vql? For instance, if I have a view that has the columns id, firstName, lastName - is there a way to use VQL to rename id to person_id? I know there is documentation for modifying a view: https://com...

code

Trying to connect to Oracle 19c database using oracle 11g driver

Trying to connect to Oracle 19c database using oracle 11g driver. Able to access the database using plsql developer but facing logon denied issue with denodo. Have access to the sid and database with that user.