Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

Gaterhing stats.
answered 29-04-2020 16:58:38 -0400

So does denodo really make queries or views more efficient by gathering stats. is it sophisitcated with creating new plans and optimizations when stats are gathered.? is it a best practice to run stats on a regular basis? but if really , my mvp is ju...

Answers: 1

Gather Statistics

Cron expression with linked jobs
answered 29-04-2020 13:55:42 -0400

I have multiple linked jobs, and I would like to add a cron expression. If I start the jobs manually I launched executing "Start with dependecies" in the last job, but If I want to add a cron expresion, I need to add the cron expresion in all the jobs...

cron triggers list dependencies

Data Catalog- Impossible to parse the statement "select * from dual() where User Name= 'test'"
answered 28-04-2020 22:18:51 -0400

Hi Team, We have a view on denodo and there is a column which has blank in its name, like "User Name". When we do search with denodo data catalog and add "User Name" to Filters. it reported error: Impossible to parse the statement "select * from dual...

Answers: 3

data catalog

How to schedulle a run in Scheduler every first Sunday of each month?
answered 28-04-2020 17:16:41 -0400

I would like to schedule a run of jobs every first Sunday at 3 pm of each month. Could you help? Thank you

cron Automic scheduler Job scheduler triggers

how are queries selected for NUMTESTPEREVICTION?
answered 28-04-2020 17:07:55 -0400

We use an oracle server for our cache, but we are seeing the number of threads creep up. We have tweaked the settings as outlined below, but the idle threads still increase. I wanted to see how Denodo determines which threads to check for eviction as a...

Mapping fail at scheduler
answered 28-04-2020 08:17:50 -0400

Hi , why scheduler job always extract columns name in upper case (not as column name exist at src mysql) ? 2 .after I make mapping to columns ( as src columns different to desination columns in case) at scheduler job which export data at hive ...er...

Hive Job scheduler Denodo Scheduler 7.0 parameter mapping

denodo chunk vs fetch
answered 28-04-2020 07:50:23 -0400

we will be having a java spring app using jdbc to call denodo to call a teradata source. Im struglling with what the client java code has to do. how complex will it be? help me understand how this works. my app defintely wants to chunk things. (north...

Answers: 2

FETCH chunksize

Free trail RDP is not accessible
answered 28-04-2020 05:14:30 -0400

Hi I am not able access 14 days Free trail RDP box (Azure). Refer the attached screen dump. [Window Title] Remote Desktop Connection [Content] Remote Desktop can’t connect to the remote computer for one of these reasons: 1) Remote access to the serv...

accessible azure RDP free-trial

Denodo estimates1
answered 27-04-2020 16:00:45 -0400

Hi I am looking for details on how to estimate for any Denodo wrok .Pls let me know if any one has some details around it

Denodo estimates
answered 27-04-2020 15:58:03 -0400

Hi I am looking for details on how to estimate for any Denodo wrok .Pls let me know if any one has some details around it