Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

How can we stop all the services at once using a script , i.e <>.sh file.
answered 19-07-2019 06:50:20 -0400

How can we stop all the services at once using a script , i.e &lt;&gt;.sh file. We start the services using ./denodo-platform.sh , and incase due to some issues the VDP Control centre is closed , we see the services running in the Unix server. Is there...

Answers: 1

#Stopservices #Services

Automate Source Refresh
answered 19-07-2019 03:24:55 -0400

Hi Denodo Team / Community, Is it possible to automate your source refresh on a scheduled manner? Thank you and more power.

Is there a way to change the port while we install , as there are many default port numbers which are already being used.
answered 19-07-2019 03:13:46 -0400

Is there a way to change the port while we install , as there are many default port numbers which are already being used.

#PORTS #changeport

Create Base View from query
answered 19-07-2019 01:20:22 -0400

Hello, When creating a base view from query, I am always successful when creating a base view from query when I do a straight select with condititions. However I noticed when I try to put in a query where I create temp tables it does not work. Is there...

baseview created from query

error while creating base view
answered 18-07-2019 07:58:13 -0400

I have problem while creating a base view. I can open the same url in postman but here in denodo while creatingbase view I have this error Error mssg: Unable to obtain the data structure: com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Unexpected v...

Base view https

Best practices déveloping a Virtual Data Mart
answered 18-07-2019 05:09:08 -0400

Hi, it is always announced that virtualisation can help create a virtual data mart. Do you have some guidelines from your experience from costumers using virtualization this way? Like : separate data mart presentation VDB from VDB connecting to so...

Answers: 3

data mart

"Dependencies tree" or "Related elements" section is not autopopulated in the Revisions section in Solution Manager Administration tool
answered 17-07-2019 11:37:20 -0400

Hello, I am creating a revision using the view which has dependencies in different databases. Basically the view which I am trying to promote or Deploy from one enviromnent to another is derieved from a view in different database in denodo. While I se...

Dependencies Tree solution manager revisions Promotion Deployment using Solution Manager Best Practice deployment

Joining View Created From Stored Procedure to View Created from "Create from query" option - Not Working
answered 17-07-2019 09:46:41 -0400

Hello, Can a view created from a stored procedure be joined with a view created from the "Create from query" option? I have a report that runs perfectly now. The report is generated from a view created from a stored procedure joined to a view created t...

Answers: 5

baseview created from query Stored Procedure

On-demand training videos
answered 17-07-2019 08:55:44 -0400

Hello, This is Dhiraj Deshmukh, from Information Control Company, Columbus, OH. I have a question about the on-demand training videos. It seems the courses that I registered, would be able to access those videos for a certain number of days only. Can...

View resultset is limited, how can i retrieve all data
answered 17-07-2019 08:37:54 -0400

hi all, currently i evaluate the community edition of Denodo platform. I want to bencmark the performance of data in with cache options and noncache. I want to measure the elapsed time for retrieveing all data in a view. But when executed query only ...

resultset limit