Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

I have created connection with azure databricks to be used as cache, and able to test bulk load. How this will work in real scenario?
answered 17-03-2021 09:22:28 -0400

I have created connection with azure databricks to be used as cache, and able to test bulk load. How this will work in real scenario? I have the mount on dbfs:/mnt/ folder. Created a base view on top of the datasource. But I need to understand how in r...

Answers: 1

databricks

Oauth Authentication in Denodo 7.0
answered 17-03-2021 08:34:46 -0400

Hi Team, What is the downstream application impact if we enable Oauth 2.0 in Denodo server level? Can JDBC/ODBC application can still connect to denodo using other authentication framework enabled? How to test the connection after Oauth 2.0 is enabled...

#Oauth

Hyper-V DQVM not showing ip address
answered 17-03-2021 06:41:43 -0400

Hello, I'm new to Denodo and as part of my Denodo training i'm doing some on demand courses. Part of that is setting up a virtual machine on my laptop. I'm using Microsoft Hyper-V to launch the Denodo Training Quickstart Virtual Machine (DQVM). I (thi...

Hyper-V DQVM

Error when using RANK function for SAP data source
answered 17-03-2021 04:08:03 -0400

Hi, I am getting error while using a RANK function in Denodo v7. Error: "Finished with error: Error executing view: Function rank is not executable" Please let me know Will denodo support RANK function for SAP data source? If Yes, let me know how to f...

SAP BO RANK Function DENODO RANK Rank

Can not launch scheduler admin tool from terminal
answered 16-03-2021 08:59:39 -0400

Hi , I intsalled denodo scheduler on my server .. and I started scheduler server successfully but when I try to start scheduler admin tool by comand line ./scheduler_webadmin_startup.sh it show this message "Starting Web Container..." but it never open...

Denodo scheduler admin Denodo Scheduler 7.0

CustomWrappers and base view Interpolation variables
answered 16-03-2021 08:36:00 -0400

Hello, We are in the process of creating a custom data source for one of our internal sources. It takes two CustomWrapperInputParameters, both mandatory strings. public CustomWrapperInputParameter[] getInputParameters() { return new CustomWra...

Interpolation Variables Custom Data Sources

Renewing web security certificate in Denodo 7.0
answered 16-03-2021 08:15:26 -0400

Hello! I am wondering if the steps to apply a web security certificate and apply it to the Denodo server are the same as when you create a web security certificate for the frist time? I have created my .csr file and have received my returned .cer file...

an alternative to UNION of three separate views
answered 16-03-2021 08:13:45 -0400

I am able to execute 3 different baseviews against our LDAP data. But when I try to union them together I am getting an exception error. exception = java.security.PrivilegedActionException LDAP URI = ldaps://<ldap url>:3269/DC=mycompany,DC=com?...

vql query error timeout union

PK assign - Unexpected error executing operation: null
answered 16-03-2021 07:54:30 -0400

I have a baseview I created from our LDAP connection. I am trying to set the field samaccountname as the PK and I get the following error message: Unexpected error executing operation: null Is there a reason for this?

LDAP primary keys Error

Setting Up VCS
answered 16-03-2021 07:33:49 -0400

Hi, I am setting up VCS and my parameters are as follows: Version Control System: Git URL: https://bitbucket.<internal domain name>.com/dv/dv_dev_environment.git User: <user name I used when logging into Virtual DataPort Administration Tool&g...

GIT Denodo with Git VCS Bitbucket