Latest Activity

Same Query Returns different number of records in Baseview and Derivedview

Hello Team, I have created 2 baseview(bv_studies, bv_results) of dfferent sources in Denodo. After that, I have created one derived view(dv_final) from these baseview with Inner Join. I am passing 2 parameters to bv_studies. Now the problem is, while ...

Direct Data Load

I have sevral views which are copies of the base views, but in order to maintain the setup we have in Denodo and to only expose 1 Database to the ODBC users we had to create these exact copy tables from the base views. With this new option of Direct Da...

Related to: Denodo Platform 8.0 February 2021 Update - Virtual DataPort Enhancements

VQL Parser for Python

Hi, I would like to parse a VQL in Python in order to retrieve all elements of a VQL in a correct AST. Could you please tell me if such kind of parser already exists or if there is a way to get the VQL grammar somewhere ? I already found some fragment...

Denodo Connection to SAP BW4HANA

Hello Team, Good afternoon. We are planning to upgrade our SAP BW on HANA system to SAP BW/4HANA system and connect Denodo to do data virtualizations from various systems including BW/4HANA for reporting. What is the best and feasible approach to conne...

Powerbi Connector

I'm trying Powerbi Connector in order to use DirectQuery but always PowerBI make a full import of the result of the Directquery, the report always wait finish the load of all directquery... so, not using all the power of Denodo. How can I use Powerbi d...

pg_database not found error from ERStudio

Hello, I am trying to connect to Denodo from the ER Studio tool. However, I am getting the "pg_database not found error" . As suggested in the below link: https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=9060g000000XesTAAS&title=OD...

commit denodo 7 and denodo 8 codes in different folder

Let say I have folder called ROOT. I have vql codes in Denodo 7 which I want to push inside ROOT folder like ROOT/Denodo7_code. Similarly I have vql codes in Denodo 8 which I want push inside same ROOT folder like ROOT/Denodo8_code. currently all t...

Issue with csv reporter in Denodo Testing tool

Hi Team, We would like to save the result of test execution in csv format. I tried the below code for csv reported along with the consolre reporter, but it is not working. It's not yielding any csv files in the output destination mentioned. But I can ...

Extra character in string that I'm not able to see

I have some strings, that I saw like HIGH, LOW and MEDIUM, but when I do a len on it I got 5,4 and 7 characters, could this be related to UTF-8 encoding? I tried to change the Identifiers Charset from Restricted to Unicode but the result is the same, i...

Connect to Denodo from the Power designer tool

Hello, Is there any documentation on how to connect from the SAP Power designer tool to Denodo? We want to connect to Denodo from the designer and generate the Data models based on the associations in Denodo - which we have created already in Denodo. ...