Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

How to understand a license file
answered 03-07-2020 08:34:59 -0400

Earlier i used evaluation license file, and it was pretty simple and short and I could understand its contents. I used it with a single node installation of Denodo platform server without any Solution Manager(SM) installation. It worked fine. Recently ...

Answers: 1

License File

How to open Platform Control Center for Solution Manager on Linux
answered 03-07-2020 06:51:53 -0400

With a full blown version of license file, I have installed Solution Manager(SM) on a linux machine. Its installer has installed all the modules of SM and confirmed in the installation log. I read in SM documentation that to start Platform Control Cent...

solution manager

Installation of Denodo Platform and Solution Manager on the same EC2 machine
answered 03-07-2020 04:59:29 -0400

Will it technically work if I install both the Denodo Platform and a Solution Manager on the same EC2 instance but in different directories or will there be any conflicts ?

Denodo Installation

how can i implement a looping construct in Denodo platform
answered 03-07-2020 04:25:04 -0400

I have not seen anywhere in the documentation if Denodo supports constructs like "loops - for loop, while loop etc.". If it does not, what is your suggestion if we need to have a logic in our derived views where we intend to loop over some data element ?

programming

Denodo scheduler calendar
answered 03-07-2020 03:22:01 -0400

Can we import or add the personal calender to the denodo scheduler . If yes , then please let us know. As in our company we follow our fiscal calender which is different from the normal calender. Please guide us.

Answers: 3

How to identify whether a module is installed or not
answered 03-07-2020 03:15:22 -0400

I installed Denodo plaform along with ITPilot and Scheduler modules on a linux machine. When I open Platform Control Center(PCC) I do not see ITPilot and Scheduler modules on its left pane. I suspect these modules are runninig in the background but som...

Denodo Installation

Some of the modules are missing on Denodo Platform Control Center UI
answered 03-07-2020 03:14:00 -0400

I cannot see all the installed modules of Denodo on the left pane of Platform Control Center(PCC) UI. I am pretty sure that during installation i selected all the modules (ITPilot, Scheduler) but I only see Virtual DataPort. I am using the evaluation l...

platform control center

Appending Data in Denodo
answered 02-07-2020 16:56:14 -0400

I have 3 cached views and now i want to append them into 1 view. I tried Union but the results were only rows from the first view in my Union. I want to simply append the 3 views into 1 view. What is my best option ? I am now trying to join them and us...

Append Combine

JDBC Data source Driver -Sybase ASE 16
answered 02-07-2020 08:37:48 -0400

May I ask which dirver is prefered for Sybase ASE 16. As below document, it only provide 12 and 15. https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/7.0/vdp/administration/appendix/supported_jdbc_data_sources/supported_jdbc_data_sources We tried with jT...

Driver Sybase

Denodo integrated gitlab support denodo-scheduler-admin elements?
answered 02-07-2020 04:11:23 -0400

Hi Denodo support, Can I understand does Denodo integrated gitlab support version control the elements in denodo-scheduler-admin, such as we have schedule job for stastics gathering, and we want to version control them in the gitlab repo, here is just ...

Denodo scheduler admin VCS gitlab