Latest Activity

code

Convert text to int

Hi Team, How to convert text to integer data type for this example: column has 11-12 digits. I tried cast to int and big int but its giving incorrect results.What is the recommended numeric data type to handle this big number? 19,330,000,000 19,855,0...

code

Error obtaining the list of jars

Hello team, When I launch VDP or refresh the whole VDP interface everytime, following error message always pops up: Error obtaining the list of jars if I click show details, the message is : License does not allow more requests. The number of request...

code

Dynamic Path for Custom S3 Wrapper

I have a backup file that is time stamped like this each day: GDW_08-30-2021.csv The current path to reference this file in the custom wrapper via AWS S3... looks like this: /gdw_backup/GDW_08-30-2021.csv is there a way to embed a caclulated value ...

code

With cause and Stuff

sel

code

Connectivity Issue with Denodo v8 jdbc driver api

when we are trying to connect to the denodo v8 server using "denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver-8.0-update-20210715" jar by api getting the following error java.sql.SQLException: Connection error: Check the host name and port number are correct, and that client an...

code

Denodo On Demand Training

Hi Denodo Team, I have registered & purchased Denodo on demand Training few years back, I need to revisit my study material for learning purpose. But now i am unable to access the training material? Can you please check why it is happening? my us...

code

Problem with Denodo Scheduler Retry Option

There seems to be some issue with Denodo Scheduler Retry Option. Can you please have a look at this scenario that i performed. Created one cache Job - which will refresh data in every 10 minutes I added my mail id in handler section for receiving...

code

License gone into grace period even the license is valid.

Hi Team, The license has gone into grace period even there is validity for license is there. Also when trying to start the vqlserver_startup.sh it is giving some error stating "bad substituition". Solution manager and license manager are in running st...

code

Creating Mandatory Fields

Hi, Is there a way to create a mandatory fields for views? PS: datasource is JDBC not JSON Thanks

code

Custom Policy: Query another view

Hello, I'm trying to query another view inside custom policy I've tried loading the driver class using: Class.forName("com.denodo.vdp.jdbc.Driver"); I also added the denodo-vdp-jdbcdriver.jar when compiling my custom policy. The error that oc...