Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

How to get list of views with statistics enabled
answered 13-06-2019 20:19:58 -0400

How can I get a list of views where statistics has been enabled for a given database?

Answers: 1

views with statistics view properties properties statistics

Denodo and Hadoop
answered 13-06-2019 15:55:20 -0400

Looking for a solution to orchestrate data movement from a variety of sources to a variety of targets with CDC support. Wondering if Denodo could work for us. For example Iot device stream -> denodo -> HDFS or Kafka stream -> denodo -> ...

Denodo Sources and Targets
answered 13-06-2019 15:52:55 -0400

Looking for a solution to orchestrate data movement from a variety of sources to a variety of targets with a tool that supports CDC. Wondering if Denodo could work for us. For example Iot device stream -> denodo -> HDFS or Kafka stream -> ...

Compare sql Vs vql using denodo testing tool
answered 13-06-2019 12:11:13 -0400

This is the errror I am receiving. Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Missing configuration parameter 'encoding' at com.denodo.connect.testing.Configuration.get(Configuration.java:106) at com.denodo.connect.testing.Configur...

Answers: 2

Denodo TEsting Tool SQL Server

cannot initiate machine "CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources"
answered 12-06-2019 17:49:44 -0400

When trying to initiate machine "CentOS7 Denodo Training 7.0 Sources" with Oracle VM VirtualBox (6.0) this message appears: The following interfaces were not found: Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (5) I219-LM (adapter 1), VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet Ad...

Athena Data Souce connected through JDBC but no objects found to create base view
answered 12-06-2019 17:28:30 -0400

Hi Team, I have connected to Athena-AWS datasource thorugh JDBC using presto adapter. Connection is successful and I am able to see the datbase and schemas under it. But for my bad luck, I am not able to see any tables under the schema were I am suppo...

#Athena #Baseview #Table_not_found #DataSource

Athena Data Souce connected through JDBC but no objects found to create base views!
answered 12-06-2019 17:23:16 -0400

Hi Team, I have connected to Athena-AWS datasource thorugh JDBC using presto adapter. Connection is successful and I am able to see the datbase and schemas under it. But for my bad luck, I am not able to see any tables under the schema were I am suppo...

#Athena #Baseview #Table_not_found #DataSource

Connection difficulties to Denodo through load balancer from Tableau
answered 12-06-2019 17:22:36 -0400

Hello, we are having difficulties to keep the connection from Tableau to Denodo alive when we put a load balancer in place. When we directly connect to a Denodo server through the special Denodo connector included in Tableau we don't have difficulties...

Migrating VCS from GitHub to GitLab.
answered 12-06-2019 16:11:23 -0400

We are migrating our VCS from GitHub to GitLab. Can anyone please show me the way - How can I setup SSH key- deploy key and establish relations between denodo and GitLab? We don't want CI/CD functionality. We want to track changes in our denodo-dev an...

Denodo 6.0 VCS GitLab

How to use Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (MS Driver) to connect to SQL Server with Windows Authentication (not SQL Server Authentication)
answered 12-06-2019 12:04:53 -0400

I am unable to configure SQL Server as a Data Source using the "Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (MS Driver)" as the Database Adapater where the user is a Windows Authenticated user (i.e., not a SQL Server Authenticated user) but without having to setup Kerbe...

Answers: 2

Data Source SQL Server MS Driver