Latest Activity

Error executing bcp command.

We are trying to load a cache for salesforce database view with full cache mode on (Incremental query) refering the link below https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Incremental%20Queries%20in%20Denodo but when we try to execute this (selecting ...

Derived View problem in Migration

I migrated my databases from Denodo 7.0 to Denodo 8.0 and in that I lost my Derived View from the database. I normally get vql and properties files from Denodo 7.0 and after getting started I received this problem. Please get me for this as soon as pos...

Creating Json, confirming to open targets schema from any datasource,

Hello, I have tried to search for this in denodo if I can call any Api or other data in other form into JSON and I cannot find anything. SO is it possible to get any such data in JSOn format always irrespective of data Source form? Any way of conver...

Hibernate

Hello, There is a usecase to read data from Denodo using Hibrnate. It's just a read only case, where we just want to pull data from Denodo to a client java application using Hibernate. Is there a hibernate Dialect which can be used for this. Do we kno...

Is there a Hibernate Dialect for Denodo 8.0?

Hi, Denodo 7.0 has a Hibernate Dialect that allows Hibernate to generate the appropriate VQL code to interact with Denodo 7. My team is trying to use Hibernate with Denodo 8.0, and I cannot find anything on the Denodo community site about a Hiberna...

What is the Java version requirement for denodo-vdp-server.jar for Custom Wrapper development

We have denodo 7 running java version "1.7.0_261" OpenJDK Runtime Environment (amzn-2.6.22.1.83.amzn1-x86_64 u261-b02) OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.261-b02, mixed mode) Tried to compile a sample Custom Wrapper using Java7 (major version 51) and ...

Multiple Nest()

Hello I am attempting to create multiple nests in my json output within denodo. I have the following vql statement in the derived view; CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW dv_view2_name FOLDER = '/03 - business entities/project/03 - derived views' AS SELECT ...

Scheduling Cache Problem with Base View

Hello, My base views evertime needs a session id to fetch the data(execution). SO I have used an interpolation variable for feeding session key. Session key is generated in different table to whom I usually point when I create a derived view so ...

caching load

There is a job called call_res which is loading data from Netezza to the Caching DB, from the execution trace I can see that all the stages are finished in minutes, however still running on the Scheduler and may take hours to report complete status in ...

New Role, admin feature errors with hyphen

Seeing some strange behavior as an admin in my denodo Rolemangement screen. when I try to create a rolename with hyphens, ie "rolename-john' I get a 'Verify the folliwing issue > Name: Invalid field name." I know it used to work as we have roles ...