Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

Error handling for Data Movement failure
answered 29-11-2018 15:16:28 -0500

Good Morning Team, I'm working on a project where we had to enable data movement for optimizing the performance. There are times, the data movement is failing for some reason. The issue is that the front-end users do not have an idea if the data movem...

Answers: 2

Data Movement Error Handling Data Movement Failure

Unable to Delete a Deployed Revision
answered 29-11-2018 11:23:24 -0500

Why can't I delete a Revision that's been Deployed? If I try to delete a Revision that's been Deployed, Solution Manager shows an error message: "Revisions cannot be deleted. At least one revision has been deployed or attempted to deploy." I had creat...

Answers: 1

ds_web_orders and as per the On Demand training
answered 29-11-2018 09:00:57 -0500

Starting Developer training. Trying to set up connection: ds_web_orders and as per the On Demand training I enter all information jdbc:oracle:thin:@data-server:1521:xe and I get the error message: Unable to establish connection: IOError: The network ...

@data-server connection: IOError

Access for Denodo scheduler
answered 29-11-2018 06:29:16 -0500

Team , Can we call jobs that are created in Denodo scheduler using a third party scheduler like Control-M or Autosys ? For eg:- I have created required Pre-requisites to create a job in Denodo scheduler. Using exporter option ,the job will export the...

Third party

Does Denodo support single sign on with Power BI
answered 29-11-2018 06:27:37 -0500

We have suggested centralised security using Denodo as a strategic solution whereby security need not be implemented in the reporting layer i.e in Power BI. As per Power Bi single sign on is only supported for the following : Teradata , SSAS , Spart b...

Single sign on

unable to establish connection to denodo
answered 29-11-2018 03:20:16 -0500

hi i am unable to establish connection from denodo to shareopint i am using the RSs feed to connect , but when i try to test connection it gives me this error Unable to establish connection: Invalid redirect location: folloed by the RSS url I speci...

sharepoint connection error

Error executing CREATE_REMOTE_TABLE stored procedure
answered 28-11-2018 16:55:23 -0500

I am getting the error below while executing the CALL CREATE_REMOTE_TABLE () stored procedure. Finished with error: error invoking stored procedure: Stored procedure 'create_remote_table' not found Any ideas or anyone encounter this earlier?

Denodo stored procedure remote table Stored Procedure

What happens to views created for "Data Movement"
answered 28-11-2018 11:25:34 -0500

Hallo! May I safely assume that the copies of a table created in the Data Movement process are deleted when the query completes? Thank you

Denodo cache
answered 28-11-2018 11:23:01 -0500

Hello, is Denodo capable of dynamicly manage the cache ? For instance, change cache methode based on server use. thanks.

cache denodo dynamically

Cluster Hive DB
answered 28-11-2018 05:15:02 -0500

Hi if my Hive DB in cluster enviroment, how i am suppose to connect HIVE DB ? thorugh JDBC ?