Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

issues facing in Cross Join
answered 16-10-2017 08:47:01 -0400

Hi Team, I am trying to do cross join but I am getting below error messgage. Exp: I have view "A" with four columns and view "B" with one column cross join condition A crossjon B output: 5 columns (4 from view "A" and 1 from view "B") while trying to ...

Answers: 3

Default Path Linux
answered 16-10-2017 08:39:20 -0400

Hallo, what should be the default path to install Denodo Plattform unter Linux. Regards, Christoph

Answers: 1

Access Denodo published REST Web service through web app inside firewall
answered 13-10-2017 08:17:29 -0400

We are using Denodo v 6.0 on Windows environment. The question is: We have published REST Web service through Denodo and are able to click the link and get the html view. We need to consume the RESTful service in a customized web app (Angular 4). We ar...

Answers: 2

Security

Denodo Cache Validation or daily check up
answered 13-10-2017 07:39:47 -0400

Hi All, I have a 10 dervied views in my Denodo and these are cached, i will load data only one time in the cache for these views, but daily i want to make sure either we have data in cache or not on daily basis why because some times we may lose the ca...

unnamed private wrapper
answered 12-10-2017 07:31:43 -0400

Hi Denodo Team, I tried in IE, Mozilla,Chorme to attach an attachment or screen shot, but I could not able to do. Please help me on <unnamed private wrapper> in the query excution plan. I have table "A" and table "B" just joined and when I am try...

Quary execution

Analytical functions not delegated to the cache database
answered 12-10-2017 06:26:26 -0400

Why are the analytical functions not delegated to the cache database? The cache database is Oracle. This query on a cached table: SELECT code, omschr, vervallen, lag(code) over (partition by vervallen order by code) FROM peter_test_cache_cszislib_art...

Answers: 4

Error while creating Diagnostic
answered 12-10-2017 05:44:31 -0400

I've gone through the section 7.1 CREATING DIAGNOSTICS of 'Virtual Dataport and Monitoring Tools' but i am getting error as "unexpected error creating diagnostic 'Diag1' " in VDP. I have used correct directory and also all the mentioned file has been c...

Answers: 3

denodo 6.0 performance denodo monitoring and diagnostic tool

Web Service Error Logging - Too verbose
answered 12-10-2017 03:22:45 -0400

Hello, When calling a REST web service that earlier calls a REST web service data source - we notice that too much information is logged to the screen when an error is produced - the full URL of the data source and all parameters is logged to the scre...

Is it possible to create volatile table(temp table) in teradata via Denodo?
answered 12-10-2017 02:59:25 -0400

I was trying to create a baseview in denodo by using the below query. i am getting an exception com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: [Teradata JDBC Driver] [TeraJDBC 15.10.00.35] [Error 1077] [SQLState HY000] executeQuery() cannot be us...

Answers: 2

teradata DENODO

NameSpaces for SOAP Services
answered 11-10-2017 09:17:21 -0400

I have developed a SOAP servcie using a derived view from Database. When I invoke service, I see XML generated with default Denodo Namespaces. Can you please let me know, how I can chanage the Namespace. I see the option available for 'REST' but not fo...

soa SOAP Web Service