Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

Cached Views
answered 09-02-2018 06:38:01 -0500

Hi , I have a scenario where a view is Cached and has some millions of records in the cache. Now due to change the source will start providing 4 new columns which will only have data going forward and not retrospective. The issue is that when we had...

Answers: 3

Delimited File: vertical tab and form feed as column and line delimiter, how do I put those characters into denodo?
answered 09-02-2018 00:56:39 -0500

Hi, I have a file with vertical tabs as column delimiters and form feeds as line delimiters. In Denodo, I'm trying to input the vertical tab into the column delmiter box, and it seems to work okay for the column delimiter. (I go to my source file, hi...

Delimited Files delimited_files tuple

Delegating HASH Joins
answered 08-02-2018 11:20:28 -0500

I've got a derived view that is re-used in mutiple views. I've identified the code on the sql server side would be most effective at a specified HASH Join. How do I get Denodo to deligate a HASH join to the database (SQLServer)? I've specified a HASH j...

Answers: 1
Related to: Denodo Query Optimizations for the Logical Data Warehouse

hash join

Pagination
answered 08-02-2018 06:39:11 -0500

Hi Team, Where can I find study material on pagination for REST HTML WS ? I tried to use "$count" parameter to get total number of rows as described in below url, but i receive an error - "There was an error while generating this response: Code #11...

DENODO

Authentication credentials information to set up Rule.
answered 08-02-2018 05:09:12 -0500

Is there a field I can reference to set up a plan based on the underlying database connection credentials being used? For example, if the database connection has been created with user ID = 'JoeB' , can I refernece this credential when creating a plan...

Answers: 4

vdp plans Rule conditions

Aracne Crawler - Login Failure After Install
answered 07-02-2018 12:55:26 -0500

All, I'm having trouble logging into the AracneCrawler server using the default passwords. However, I can successfully log intoto the Aracne Admin page. Any help would be appreciated.

Answers: 2

Login Failure Aracne

Denodo Metadata Access
answered 07-02-2018 06:56:19 -0500

Hi Team, As per my understanding, Denodo metatdata information is stored in in built apache derby database. Could you please share the steps to connect to metadata using JDBC/ODBC or even VDP ? Could you please also tell me, do the admin user has righ...

Answers: 5

Issue with LANG_CD='EN' condition
answered 06-02-2018 07:42:21 -0500

We have some oracle tables with column named ‘LANG_CD’.If we apply where clause “LANG_CD= EN”, on any of these tables, our results are weird. For example, T1 has LANG_CD column. It has 5 records with lang_cd as ‘EN” and 10 records with lang_cd as ‘SP’...

LANG_CD

Installation on Centos
answered 06-02-2018 07:17:12 -0500

Hi, I have installed Denodo on Centos and kept url on web ( xx.xx.xx.xx:9090), not able to get Denodo platform. Firewall is disabled. selinux is disabled. What would be the problem?. Regards, Munichandra.

Denodo as a source for DOMO BI
answered 06-02-2018 07:16:38 -0500

We are planning to use denodo server as a datasource for DOMO BI tool. Thank you