Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

How to view execution history of a view
answered 07-09-2017 09:14:34 -0400

Hi, How to see the execution history of a base/derived view. I want to see the historical execution status of a view. the run time and the status of execution. Is there any way we can get the historical statistics of the views executed in denodo. S...

Answers: 1

derived view execuion history

LDAP
answered 07-09-2017 05:24:48 -0400

Is there any sample or guideline to create base view from LDAP? Such computer, user group, etc.

VDPs' Reports
answered 07-09-2017 04:48:44 -0400

Hello , I want to pull a report showing all VDPs details, like type of the data sources , name of the base views,corresponding derivied view, date of creation, role management attaributes etc to which ldap group tagged. Any option through Denodo VDP ...

VDPs' Reports

Error when importing stored procedure.
answered 06-09-2017 08:56:22 -0400

Hello, there is an error when importing a stored procedure from MS SQL: **Error executing sentence: java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 0** Please help.

Left and right function in MSSQL
answered 05-09-2017 13:33:59 -0400

Is there a build function like "Left" or "Right" from MSSQL in Denodo? For example, a example string such as "ABCD". left ('ABCD', 1) will return 'A' right ('ABCD', 2) will return 'CD'

Answers: 4

left right MSSQL

Saleaforce Connection
answered 05-09-2017 10:18:29 -0400

Hi, can you please give me step by step instructions on how to connect to sales force. I have followed a link from your website but it's not working: I have tried creating using 'OAuth credential wizard' under tools but after i close it, it vanishes a...

Common Table Expression (CTE) getting an error
answered 05-09-2017 09:01:20 -0400

Hi, i'm converting my CTE codes from SQL server to Denodo/VQL but i'm getting an error it say "QUERY VIRTUAL ERROR". I have a multiple CTE's in my script but when i use a left join in my final query using the result of CTE i'm getting an error and some...

VQL VQL simple condition DENODO

Date Expression convert to decimal to varchar
answered 05-09-2017 06:27:00 -0400

Hi, I'm new to this forum and also just started to use Denodo. I'm using SQL Server and were converting some SQL codes to Denodo. I'm trying to convert this code below but i'm getting an error specially this portion cast(serialid as varchar)+cast(cast(...

Answers: 3

DENODO

Unable to login Denodo Scheduler
answered 02-09-2017 15:08:32 -0400

Unable to login Denodo Scheduler. From the scheduler log we've found below info. Pls note that we've given correct username & password. For this issue we've recycled the scheduler services which got fixed. 2464348601 [RMI TCP Connection(114491)...

Facing issues using GETSESSION("user") from REST API.
answered 01-09-2017 11:35:56 -0400

Hi, We wanted to leverage GETSESSION(“user”) function to recognize the user who is querying the API and filter the data accordingly. Please note, users will use thier indivudal Ids which are in AD already. From VDP, through VQL queries and "Derivied...

Answers: 2

#GETSESSION #Loggedinuser #RESTAPI