Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

How to compare two views in denodo
answered 16-08-2017 06:06:54 -0400

Hi, Is there any way in testing tool to compare the the values of two views and send a alert with the MISSING VALUES in case ther's a mismatch. I tried to use select from view 1 in execution directory and select from view 2 in result directory. It wo...

Answers: 1

Denodo Testing Tool DENODO

Execution output as input of another view
answered 16-08-2017 01:22:56 -0400

Hi guys! Is it possible to use the output of an interface/dv as input for another one? I want to avoid joining them, just want to use the output of the first one to filter the second one. We want just to use two views/interfaces like in a workflow i...

Answers: 3

interface

Health check configuration in F5
answered 14-08-2017 13:22:38 -0400

Does the monitor denodo healthcheck file below need to be modified in any way before use? or just deployed on F5 as-is? #!/bin/bash These arguments are supplied automatically for all external pingers: $1 = IP (nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn notation or hostname) ...

Answers: 2

Unable to cache some views
answered 14-08-2017 09:24:58 -0400

I am trying to cache on Service Views Layer (14 Service Views). In the scheduler, I created VDPCahce jobs for every individual service view. After starting those jobs, I started the monitoring tool to see the status of caching. After 3 hours, 6 of the ...

cache DENODO denodo scheduler SQL Server

LastDayOfMonth(Date) returns an incorrect value if the value past in is the last the day of the month.
answered 14-08-2017 03:42:27 -0400

All, I'm seeing interesting behaviour using some of the date functions, like LastDayOfMonth. When I pass in a value from a table that happens to be the last day of the month, the functions returns the first day of the next month. Ex: Select LastDayOf...

Answers: 4

Please share alternative source to download denodo express
answered 13-08-2017 11:54:52 -0400

unable to download denodo express...

Connect to Denodo from R
answered 11-08-2017 17:58:07 -0400

Hi, I wonder how I can connect to Denodo from R? Regards, Alex

R

Does Denodo has Data Market Place functionality
answered 11-08-2017 08:21:50 -0400

May I know if Denodo has 'Data Market Place ' functionality within it? or it is just a ' Data Services' layer?

Data Market Place

Error while fetching dates column from Cache
answered 11-08-2017 07:56:00 -0400

Hi Team, we are facing error while fetching the dates column from cache DB. We are using full cache option for a derived view. It is storing the data in the cache but when we are trying to fetch it dates column is throwing error. Please find the error...

Cache error

Alter on Base View - Add Trim
answered 10-08-2017 12:24:32 -0400

I would like to add Trim() function to the column in the base view to remove the default spaces for CHAR data type. Can I do this by running an alter statement? I need to do this across all the coulumn in the Source, Is there any setting to do trim by ...

base view DENODO