Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

Denodo connection timeout when getting list of tables using Presto
answered 11-05-2018 05:45:09 -0400

I am connecting to a Presto data source via JDBC driver (Teradata 4.2 driver). The connection is sucessful, however when I try to create a Base the system is churning, however that process stops and I get the following error: Unable to connect to the d...

Answers: 3

Presto Connection Time out

Tenable REST API Session Cookie File
answered 10-05-2018 08:35:00 -0400

I use "curl" to test REST API. Do you know how to do in denodo? I need to handle session cookie file, and pass both token and cookie for next request? https://docs.tenable.com/sccv/api/index.html “Authentication Most SecurityCenter API REST calls req...

Answers: 1

REST API Tenable

IOException: Sql server: jdbc
answered 10-05-2018 07:35:01 -0400

https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Accessing%20MS%20SQL%20Server%20using%20Windows%20Authentication?category=Security With the help of the above link, I try to connect to SQL Server V12, with JDBC connectivity , I am getting the error as be...

sqlserver:jdbc

How to access unique/distinct values from the column in a Base view in RESTful web service?
answered 10-05-2018 06:18:56 -0400

I have added a base view in REST web service. How to access DISTINCT values of a particular column from that base view? Currently I am seeing entire base view here: http://servername:port/denodo-restfulws/database/views/baseview Representaion: JSON VQL...

REST API REST Distinct

License model for on premise installation
answered 10-05-2018 05:46:02 -0400

Hi , Please share the denodo license model for on premise installation.

Lice

Datatype Issue while creating a base view from SQL Server
answered 10-05-2018 03:00:38 -0400

I have a table in Sql server with a column of date datatype. For this instance : Create table table_name ( dob date ) ; I have created base view on top of this table. But in base view, datatype of dob as text datatype in denodo which is not expected...

DENODO MSSQL SQLServer sql server Date datatypes

Ms-Access database connection
answered 10-05-2018 01:34:49 -0400

Dear Sir, I have data in the MS-Access database and please let me know the procedure for connecting these database from the Denodo Tool. Give with example of connectivity. Regards, Senthil

MS-Access-db-connection

SSO from Tableau Server to Denodo
answered 09-05-2018 07:37:17 -0400

It has been stated before and known that Tableau to Denodo SSO works with Tableau Desktop, via Kerberos, but not with Tableau Server. Unfortunately many of our users access Denodo through tableau server (url) and have to sign in a second time to get to...

Tableau SSO

How can we calculate DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME using Denodo functions dynamically?
answered 09-05-2018 06:36:53 -0400

Hi All, I want to calculate dynamically day light savings time using denodo functions. I see lots of in-built functions are available. Can someone please help calculating it? Thanks,

Denodo 6.0

A synchronize error has been found
answered 09-05-2018 06:34:16 -0400

While creating a base view from database I'm getting this error "A synchronize error has been found"

database Denodo 6.0 Error synchonization