Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Connecting Denodo using ADO.Net or Entity Framework
answered 27-07-2017 08:23:06 -0400

Hi, I am trying to connect my web application in ASP.Net to Denodo, but haven't get succeeded in finding any relevant information or example related to this. Can you please help me how I can connect my asp.net web application with denodo or please pr...

Answers: 1
Related to: Accesing Microsoft SQL Server Linked Servers

Throwing Error in VDP Job Query in Scheduler
answered 27-07-2017 08:21:32 -0400

Hello, I am working on creating a job inside of Denodo Scheduler that will throw error if a specfic condition is false. Example: CASE WHEN(foo < bar) THEN [throw error] ELSE [keep going]. The reason I am doing this is because I need this job to be ...

Related to: VDP Conformance with Standard SQL

Job scheduler Scheduler Throw Denodo Scheduler 6.0 Error RaiseError

Connect MemSQL
answered 26-07-2017 09:25:17 -0400

Hi friends, How to configure Virtual dataport to connect MemSQL database. We are trying to join MemSQL database and Oracle database. Thanks for your supporting!

Web Container Status is OFF
answered 26-07-2017 09:15:28 -0400

WEBCONTAINER STATUS is OFF, I have manually wrote a query through VQL Shell eidtor as WEBCONTAINER START and got execution message as Successful but still the status is showing as OFF when given command WEBCONTAINER STATUS. Tried starting it multiple t...

Web Container Status OFF

State ROW_LIMIT_REACHED
answered 26-07-2017 09:06:07 -0400

I have updated Denodo with 20170515 patch and after update ROW LIMIT has been set to 1000. I'm unable to find out where can we have this parameter changed. On execution panel I have only Limit rows and execute with trace check boxes enabled. I believe ...

ROW_LIMIT_REACHED State

Roles/privileges needed to run the Catalog stored procedures
answered 26-07-2017 02:43:40 -0400

I am using a local user account in the Denodo system to run the Stored Procedure CLEAN_DATABASE_CACHE. I am getting the following error: The user does not have READ privileges on the procedure 'clean_cache_database' What is the Role needed so that th...

Answers: 2
Related to: Oracle SQL to Denodo VQL Quick Reference

privileges Role and User Management

Bulk Data Load
answered 25-07-2017 08:33:22 -0400

I am planning to use Bulk Data load option for cache DB. Could anyone please guide me how to use this particular feature. I tried giving the sqlldr path 'c:/ORACLE/11.2.0.2/bin/sqlldr.exe' in the sqlldr executable location, but while storing the data i...

Answers: 3

Bulk Data Load

Auto Documentation/Data Lineage Gif
answered 25-07-2017 05:58:25 -0400

Hi there, Is there a script that would scan through VIEW_DEPENDENCIES() and produce GIF/Data Lineage diagram or possibly a PDF and store in a folder? We are looking for a fast and reasy way of documentating the virtual data models rather than manually...

Making an API call to a external data set
answered 24-07-2017 09:25:19 -0400

I want to read data from the US Census Bureau public data set files. The data is available (for free) via an API call to their site. I would like to use Denodo to access that data via the API. How do I do this? Example Call: api.census.gov/data/2015/a...

API users JDBC Data Sources

Denodo4e source download?
answered 24-07-2017 04:45:38 -0400

Hi, Where can I download the denodo4e? Currently we dont have access to our Denodo Instance.