Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

VQL edit problem
answered 21-07-2017 09:37:09 -0400

Hi, I need to change a timeout of certain selection (view) by editing VQL. When I edit and save CREATE VIEW "example" FOLDER = '/exampleFolder' AS SELECT a.a AS a FROM t CONTEXT ('formatted' = 'yes','timeout'=0); VDP returns to the Summary screen wi...

Answers: 1

SEARCH METHODS- USAGE
answered 21-07-2017 08:48:05 -0400

I have created a base view for client(client_id text, client_type text, name text, surname text) coming from a jdbc data source. Five tuples: Client_id text any OPT ANY { } YES. I changed the Output tuple to NO but still when I query the base view usi...

search methods

Can we trigger scheduler job based on the data value conditional Criteria.
answered 20-07-2017 07:56:15 -0400

Hi Team, We are trying to set some alerting system to business. So there is a threshold set for a given table data and if the meets the threshold offset values, then we need to trigger the job or we can run the job as usual but we need to send the rep...

Job scheduler

Error while sending email through "email-exported-files" plugin
answered 20-07-2017 05:11:23 -0400

I am trying to send an email through "email-exported-files", but I am getting below error.. “ Handler Errors: {email-exported-files=[Not found parameter: the message cannot be sent. Missing configuration parameter: 'Mail/password']}” Please help me to ...

alert Denodo Scheduler 6.0 email Scheduler Mail Configuration

Partial Cache- Explicit loads
answered 19-07-2017 07:45:26 -0400

Denodo 6.0 express edition Created a derived view coming from a soap web service and a mysql database. Enabled cache at the server level. Enabled partial cache with explicit loads for the derived view. I executed the query "Select * from derived_view_...

cache Partial cache cache configuration explicit loads

obtain BO user in Denodo VDP
answered 18-07-2017 23:46:24 -0400

is it possible and how?; to obtain the BO user logged in to the BO client and have this user/role information aviable in Denodo VPD so it can be used foor masking and filtering based on the type of user or role. Is the BO user part of the results give...

Related to: How to access VDP from SAP BusinessObjects

Unable to setup a Workday connection
answered 18-07-2017 14:38:29 -0400

I get the following error message when attempting to setup a Workday connection, "Could not generate wrapper metadata from given WSDL document". I am using the correct WSDL file from our company's Workday site and using the correct username/password. ...

Workday

Custom Stroed Procedures
answered 18-07-2017 13:02:24 -0400

Hi, We are trying to create a custom stored procedure to get the resultset in VDP from custom and when we tried to create one new custom stored proc as mentioned in the documents, it doesnot find the below packages still. In Eclipse, i have added all ...

Answers: 7

Error storing view: "Error accessing the metadata while loading/storing objects" when recreating the view.
answered 18-07-2017 09:40:15 -0400

Hello, there is an issue when I'm recreating (by create or replace command) an existing view: Error storing view: "Error accessing the metadata while loading/storing objects" When I create the same view with another name - it works fine. By the way,...

Answers: 3

kill or abort view in stream
answered 18-07-2017 03:34:58 -0400

Hi, Is there any way to kill, abort or stop a view and send back an error message? For instance, if you are checking for security and the user should not be able to query a table, can we throw an abort and send back a message like 'you do not have prop...

abort session in view