Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Max Query Timeout allowed by Denodo
answered 22-06-2017 08:08:39 -0400

I have set the Query Timeout value to Zero (which means no timeout limit). I ran the Gather Statistics for my Base View and the Timeout occurred after 900 seconds (15 minutes). Is the maximum statistics time allowed by Denodo = 15 minutes (900 secon...

Answers: 3

QUERY_TIMEOUT

CPU usage is very high for Denodo Express 6 VDP!!
answered 22-06-2017 08:02:21 -0400

I have installed Denodo Express 6! It seems that use too much cpu and everything is slower then version 5.5!!! plz your advies!

VDp

Error creating jar: Extension was built with a later JVM version
answered 22-06-2017 07:42:02 -0400

I'm getting error while importing a jar file into Denodo using JAR management. "Error creating jar: Extension was built with a later JVM version" Java procedure has been built and trying to import into Denodo using JAR management. (File --> JAR M...

Answers: 4

Java Procedure Denod JVM

Unable to download Denodo Express 6.0
answered 20-06-2017 23:44:58 -0400

I am trying to download Denodo Express 6.0 from the community site i.e. https://community.denodo.com/express/download I have tried many times, however every time, download is failing. Is there any settings, I need to apply or what is the relevant site ...

Answers: 2

Unable to download the windows 64bit denodo express. It just ended after installing some mb's of software.
answered 20-06-2017 05:59:56 -0400

Unable to download the windows 64bit denodo express. It just ended after installing some mb's of software.

Answers: 1

donwload software

Need details on VDBConfiguration.properties file
answered 19-06-2017 09:21:58 -0400

Hi Team, Please give details on below properties file, and where can I read about them in detail. <Denodo-Home>\conf\vdp\VDBConfiguration.properties <Denodo-Home>\conf\vdp-admin\VDBAdminConfiguration.properties Thanks

VDB

Searching on fields that will be nested on outbound and support the 'in' operation in web service
answered 19-06-2017 07:51:25 -0400

We have a Denodo service we want to create but have ran into some issues while creating it. The customer required a few things for this service. A default set of parameters if they don't send any themselves, which we are using the 'ExecuteIfIsNotNull' ...

rest restful nesting

Suppressing the view name in JSON REST output
answered 19-06-2017 06:58:50 -0400

Is there a way to suppress the viewname and "elements" in a JSON output? I have a simple query for the view without any hierarchies. Similar query was posted in "How to specify json structure when we publish a flat view as rest web service" but there ...

Querying REST API from Denodo 6.0 as XML data source
answered 19-06-2017 05:25:43 -0400

Hi All, I'm trying to query REST API from Denodo 6.0 using HTTP Post Method and getting "Unable to establish connection". http:///abc.xyz.com/api/company/company/identity/?usermail=karthik_muthusamy\@abc.com&company=@{company}&companytypecode...

Answers: 2

REST API XML Data Source

Denodo servers(VDP and scheduler) are running on Platform but the services are STOPPED in Task manager
answered 16-06-2017 06:58:17 -0400

Hi, We started our Denodo servers from Denodo platform 6.0 and they are up and running, but I saw that under task manager service TAB the services are in STOPPED status. Is there a reason behind this because it we are having difficult monitoring the s...

VDP server vdp server availbility