Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Denodo Express download issue.
answered 15-06-2017 09:52:29 -0400

Hello, I faced with a trouble when downloading denodo express (whatever version). When I'm trying to download it, it's started downloading, but after 1-2 minutes it is stopped and when I open the archive - there is an error like "The Compressed(zippe...

Answers: 10

denodo express download

Incremental Caching
answered 15-06-2017 06:16:36 -0400

Hello, I am in a situation where I am currently caching on the combined views layer. When I am done caching using Full mode for all the combined views for the first time, I want to keep the scheduled VDPCache jobs every weekend which must do increm...

Answers: 1

cache DENODO denodo scheduler

ITPilot license for DENODO Express
answered 15-06-2017 04:46:42 -0400

Hi Team, Is there any free license availabe to use with DENODO Express6.0 which enables use of ITPilot Thanks

ITPilot

Denodo Stored Proc output parameter array within an array. Is it possible?
answered 15-06-2017 04:46:11 -0400

I have one level of nesting working but i need another level. For now just trying to see if its possible (will add looping later). Here is what I have: List<Struct> facilities = new ArrayList<Struct>(1); List<String> fieldsNames = Ar...

REST API
answered 14-06-2017 04:26:25 -0400

Hi All, Is there a similar illustration in detail for importing RESP API using XML as data source. Please let me also know what should be values for HTTP Headers as well. Thanks. Regards Karthik

Related to: How to Import a SOAP Web Service using an XML data source

REST API

vdp-queries log data access using denodo-log-customwrapper-6.0
answered 13-06-2017 08:43:12 -0400

We would like to parse the vdp-queries.log data in to the columns listed in the Log columns details documentation. Could you please provide the regular expressions to utilize for the date and content extractor patterns when creating the base view?

Pass user credential from Tableau to Denodo
answered 13-06-2017 06:12:13 -0400

Hi, We have user based row level security setup in Denodo and hence we need to pass username from Tableau to Denodo. We can setup an odbc connection but then how does one pass username using an odbc connection. Thanks

Error when trying Gather the Statistics for a Base View (JDBC Oracle database)
answered 13-06-2017 06:11:21 -0400

When I try to gather the statistics for a Base View (based on a Oracle 12g JDBC database), I am getting the error: "Error gathering the statistics of the view: Error loading jdbc data source 'ds_edsm_orcl'." and I get the following for the same Base V...

Denodo 6.0 JDBC oracle database connection Generate stats

Query Timeout Setting
answered 12-06-2017 07:50:42 -0400

Hi, How do I know what the (estimated) correct value is for Query Timeout. Administration > Server Configuration > Stored Procedures > Query Timeout I am trying to run the Statistics for the Derived Views. The default out-of-the-box setttin...

QueryTimeout

Throwing exception com.denodo.util.exceptions.InternalErrorException: Error executing query
answered 09-06-2017 07:11:10 -0400

Hello, I am trying to run VDPCache jobs in the Scheduler. For a particular table, I gave the parameters for year column 2001, 2002, 2003......2017 so it can cache one year after the other in a sequence. But, I am seeing an error while the scheduler is...

Denodo Scheduler 6.0 SQL Server