Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Run the Import.sh script without implicitly stating the Username and Password
answered 22-03-2017 08:03:28 -0400

I am calling the "import.sh" script inside a Linux (bash) shell script. In normal circumstances we supply the username and password as part of the parameters (the USERNAME and PASSWD values) import.sh -su -f $VQL_FILE_HOME/$FN_NAME.vql -pf $CONFIG_FIL...

Answers: 1

import vql import

Error while trying to gather stats
answered 21-03-2017 11:42:39 -0400

I keep getting error, on any jdbc while trying to gather stats manually. I am getting the error : Error executing query. total time ... Query [VIRTUAL] [ERROR] when looking into the logs, I get : com.denodo.vdb.engine.storedprocedure.jdbc.QueryResultS...

Answers: 2

Statistics

Automated deployment - Code promotion using TFS2015
answered 21-03-2017 10:41:00 -0400

We would like to auto-deploy our Denodo code between different enviornments using TFS2015. Has anyone done the following for deployment using TFS 2015 1) Downloading the latest database artifacts fron TFS 2) Creating the export script 3) Importing the ...

Answers: 2

deploy

Denodo integrate with Git
answered 21-03-2017 10:18:56 -0400

Hi, Is there any documentation on how to integrate Git with Denodo platform? Thanks.

Using VDP Exporting a WebService using only specific Web service resources produces no Properties file
answered 21-03-2017 09:36:21 -0400

Using the VDP tool, when I attempt to export a Web Service and I want to export only specific Web service resources of that Web Service --> a Properties file is not being created. However in the VQL that is generated, I get the Header line stating: ...

export Web Service

How to export VQL from one instance of Denodo to another instance of Denodo automatically or using some script?
answered 21-03-2017 08:45:40 -0400

We have 2 instances of Denodo (say Dev and QA). Is there a way to deploy the VQLs from Dev environment to QA environment automatically or using some scripts?

automation deploy

VCS management menu is disabled
answered 21-03-2017 08:01:45 -0400

Hi, I installed Denodo Express 6 in my laptop to test it out and trying to enable VCS. But both VCS and JMX Listener menus are disabled. Please advice. Thanks.

Related to: Denodo Platform Installation Checklist

Redeploy a REST Webservice
answered 21-03-2017 07:41:59 -0400

How do you Identify and Redeploy a REST WebService once it has been Altered? I know that I am making a change to a WebService by Adding or Removing an Element from it. However, is there a Linux BASH script I can run to see if any WebServices have been...

REST Deploy Web Service

ITPilot data connection syntax for specifying the port.
answered 21-03-2017 07:40:08 -0400

Hi, I'm creating a new data source for itpilot to a MS SqlServer. I have the lastest jre7 jdbc driver from Microsoft and am specifying the database uri as jdbc:sqlserver://isql2.Amert.intel.com,2180 and getting the error message Unable to establish c...

ITPilot data source

Documentation about Hbase custom wrapper.
answered 20-03-2017 15:46:57 -0400

Do you have any documentation about the Hive connector adapter inside Denodo ? Also HBASE custom wrapper -- Loki