Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in September 2019.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

connect to mysql using JDBC Driver
answered 03-05-2018 05:08:24 -0400

Dear Sir, I have MYSQL in Linux Enviroment and Denodo installed in the Linux Environment. What is the JDBC driver class for connect to MySql database via Denodo tool. Regards, Senthil

Answers: 3

JDBC

ITPilot extractor table multiple levels
answered 03-05-2018 04:54:44 -0400

Hi! I am using denodo platform 6.0 and itPilot so as to extract data from web. I would like to know if we can extract data from multilevel table row. I have 2 levels and I would like to join data from parent row and children row, for example: I have a ...

Answers: 1

ITPILOT ITPilot

Tenable REST API token
answered 02-05-2018 22:18:43 -0400

I try to create JSON datasource and create base view from tenable REST API https://docs.tenable.com/sccv/api/index.html It request authentication via token. Any suggestion? "Authentication Most SecurityCenter API REST calls require authentication. ...

Answers: 2

REST API Token

Any way to completely automate config deployments
answered 02-05-2018 05:58:48 -0400

We are using export.sh and import.sh to move code/config between environments for vql/vdb and the scheduler components. Is there any way to deploy ISST information self service tool config from the command line rather than through a GUI? Thanks

import export scheduler isst

issue with training course
answered 01-05-2018 21:49:39 -0400

I was taking basic course (FUNCTIONS), and all of sudden voice didn't come out. Voice is still gone - Is there any problem?

remove errors from SOURCE_CHANGES()
answered 27-04-2018 07:26:47 -0400

currently, views go in error when executing SOURCE_CHANGES(). at the documentation I've seen the remark: https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/6.0/vdp/vql/stored_procedures/predefined_stored_procedures/source_changes this remark indicates to ...

Answers: 5

XML web service
answered 27-04-2018 02:36:12 -0400

is there any way to use the Http method : Get, and use the basic authentication for the HTTP link and pull the xml web data into denodo?

ITPilot
answered 26-04-2018 09:53:43 -0400

I have a list of several thousand part numbers in excel. Today, I have a manual process where I go to a website (some of the websites require login): 1) enter a single part number in a search box 2) Click the search button, which takes me to another pa...

ITP ITPILOT ITPilot

Cannot set up a database connection through DbVisualizer
answered 25-04-2018 08:19:37 -0400

Hi everyone, actually, i'm working on denodo 7.0 and i'm trying to set up a database connection through DbVisualizer. I'm following the denodo tutorial and i'm at connecting from your application level, but i'm getting this error below : An error occ...

Error

License Issue Installing Denodo Express
answered 25-04-2018 03:35:37 -0400

Last week I created a new user and profile. I downloaded and installed Denodo Express. I got received my licence Key. With install i get an error that the key is not valid. Can you please check what is going wrong. It says my license is invalid. rega...

Answers: 7