Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://bla-bla:1433/bla-bla-bla;useNTLMv2=true;
answered 07-07-2017 09:07:35 -0400

Good afternoon. I start the Denodo Server on the server machine using a system account "A". The Denodo Service uses a service account named "SA1". The datasource is configured with "Use Pass-through sessions credentials", jtds-1.3.1, useNTLMv2=true. Fo...

Answers: 3

Dynamic JDBC source query parameter
answered 07-07-2017 07:31:08 -0400

How can I force dynamic filter on query to be executed against datasource? Example: SELECT name, surname FROM table WHERE id = GETSESSION('user') this does,not work. SELECT name, surname FROM table WHERE id = 'john' works but I would like to use sessio...

VQL

Bouncing Denodo Services
answered 07-07-2017 07:26:43 -0400

We have a need to be able to bounce the Denodo services (stop services - perform some task - then start services). Is there a script or set of scripts to execute to stop/start the Denodo services? We would like to have an ability to execute the stop/st...

Getting Unable to establish connection: oracle.jdbc.OracleDrive
answered 06-07-2017 06:09:34 -0400

Hi,, When try to create a datasource connect to an Orlace databsae (12.1.0.2) I got "Unable to establish connection: Unable to establish connection: Driver not found." error. My connection configuration as following: Database adapter: Generic Drive cla...

Answers: 1

unsupported type nvarchar type for database : SQL Server stored proc
answered 05-07-2017 02:50:11 -0400

Getting the error while trying to create a baseview selecting the stored proc "unsupported type nvarchar type for database : SQL Server stored proc" But I'm able to create the view for other SP with similar input and output parameters of same type(nva...

Answers: 2

Retry unless Date_Column date matches with CURRENT_DATE()
answered 04-07-2017 09:35:32 -0400

I want to create a VDP job in scheduler which must keep retrying unless the column returns a row which is equal to CURRENT_DATE() select count(*) from Table where Date_Column = CURRENT_DATE() This query must get completed in scheduler only if the cou...

VQL Scheduler DENODO SQL Server

Cannot create base view on JSON data source
answered 04-07-2017 09:22:41 -0400

I have created a JSON data source that performs a post on a denodo rest web service. The post inserts a value into the source as expected when I click test connection. But, when I try to create a base view on the JSON data source by clicking on create ...

Separate the comma values within the single string as a in operater
answered 04-07-2017 06:27:53 -0400

Hi Support team, I am writing query to get the data from the denodo view form my application. there i used in where condition and application is passing the in value as comma seprated values as single srting. so please let me know how i can seprated t...

No Licence available
answered 04-07-2017 04:51:39 -0400

I cannot start with Denodo Express. There is no licence file to download. Could you please provide licence? BR Luk

custom data source - error creating view
answered 03-07-2017 06:54:12 -0400

1. my login id while creating base view for datasource of salesforce.com is richika.jaisawal@amdocs.com After entering id, passwd, token, schema; it asks for parameter value of AMDOCS.COM. What value do we have to enter here?? 2. I am getting followin...

custom data source