Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

VDP hangs, unable to create base view
answered 24-04-2017 12:01:59 -0400

During the creation of Base View the VDP system hangs. The DS is a delimited file with 1000+ columns. -- Lokesh

Answers: 1

lastIndexOf Functions
answered 24-04-2017 08:45:56 -0400

Is there a function like lastIndexOf? https://www.tutorialspoint.com/java/java_string_lastindexof.htm Or any workaround?

LastIndexOf

Any idea whether basic ETL transformations like aggregation, lookups, etc. are possible in Denodo Platform?
answered 24-04-2017 05:53:52 -0400

I need to know if possible, how do we perform basic transformations which are normally used in ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS, et al. Any suggestions, clarifications or corrections are welcome.

Informatica

Organize columns under Denodo Join View
answered 24-04-2017 05:32:16 -0400

I'm working on Denodo Plateform 6.0. My client wants the Join View columns organized according to the dimension and fact it's been build upon. I went through many Denodo documents but not able to find any clue which describe the organizing of Join View...

Denodo connectivity to IMS DB
answered 24-04-2017 05:17:58 -0400

Hi Team, Would like to get an information on a quick query regarding Denodo connectivity to IMS DB ? I guess IBM systems like DB2 does not have any direct connectivity and we might have to build a custom wrapper to connect to it. Is that the same cas...

Connectivity

Splunk with Denodo, cannot join the views
answered 23-04-2017 10:49:45 -0400

I am refering here to the KB article https://community.denodo.com/kb/view/document/Splunk%20integration%20with%20Denodo?category=Northbound+Connections, which seems to be a good solution for our needs, just that it does not work. You omit the part wher...

Answers: 11

splunk arguments

Git commit failed with operation cannot include non-modified, non-marked-for-deletion out-of-sync elements
answered 21-04-2017 09:00:46 -0400

Hi, I have a setup like: database1 database2 database3 database1 is the source database where I create all my views and database2 and database3 use the views referenced at database1. Now, I have integretaed all these database with git and when I am ...

Denodo git integrated, but properties files are not coming under environment directory
answered 20-04-2017 20:28:46 -0400

Hi, I have integrated Denodo with git and it is working. I have created one environment inside it and named it as DEV. Now, when I have pushed my changed all my properties files are going under database._datasource directory, where according to docume...

Answers: 2

Number of requests per license
answered 20-04-2017 11:42:11 -0400

When I'm trying to connect to one of the database on my sql server for creating a base view, I'm getting below error: License does not allow more requests. The number of requests being processed is too high Can you provide me any document for connect...

License

First access to Virtual DataPort Administration Tool
answered 19-04-2017 13:58:32 -0400

Hi, I am trying to access for the first time to Virtual DataPort Administration tool following the steps on the tutorial. I am requested to write login and password (according to the tutorial it should be admin/admin) but I cannot access. How can I s...

Answers: 4