Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

How can i use oracle function TO_CHAR in denodo
answered 10-02-2017 01:10:22 -0500

I need to convert NUMBER to STRING, I tried using " cast(data_type, value) " but it's showing invalid. Does denodo have any inbuilt function similar to TO_CHAR() as in Oracle.

Answers: 1

string conversion

Using Diagnostic tool as a web app on a web server
answered 10-02-2017 00:45:16 -0500

Hello, I am trying to set the denodo diagnostic and monitoring tool as a web app on a web server. When I run this url "http://localhost:8080/denodo-dashboard/Login.html" I am able to see the home page of the diagnostic tool. I also managed to change t...

Answers: 2

denodo monitoring and diagnostic tool Web Service

Configure OAuth for Myob AccountRight
answered 09-02-2017 23:27:33 -0500

Trying to establish a connection to the AccountRight API - details are at http://developer.myob.com/api/accountright/api-overview/authentication/ I have got the access token and set up the http headers (x-myobapi-cftoken, x-myobapi-key, x-myobapi-vers...

Answers: 3

rest oauth

Does the JDBC Driver support Kerberos in Spotfire
answered 09-02-2017 04:06:21 -0500

Does the JDBC Driver support Kerberos in Spotfire? Would like to configure the JDBC connection in Spotfire to use Kerberos.

Related to: Connecting to Denodo from Tibco Spotfire

VSAM file extraction using Denodo
answered 08-02-2017 11:16:35 -0500

Hi Team, Hi Team, Need your urgent attention on VSAM file extraction using Denodo. We have HOGAN VSAM files . How to extract those Using Denodo. Regards, Ganesh Taware

Answers: 3

Source Control

TPC-DS tests
answered 08-02-2017 08:02:33 -0500

I noticed that you did the TPC-DS test among different data sources. This is very interesting from our use case point of view, however you offer Netezza as the data-source whichw ill contain the fact. We thought about using Hadoop (hive or impala) for ...

TPC

Shell script Schedule
answered 07-02-2017 09:14:11 -0500

Team, We have installed Denodo 6.0 in our Unix environment. We would like to execute one shell script(rename.sh) file through scheduler before our actual denodo job start. Can we execute shell script through denodo scheduler?? Thanks Dp

Job scheduler Denodo Scheduler 6.0

R integration with Denodo
answered 07-02-2017 08:46:42 -0500

Is it possible to integrate functions written in R language to use as a custom function in Denodo, Just like Java Custom functions?

R Custom Functions

Denodo driver does not support datasource pooling
answered 06-02-2017 16:55:14 -0500

I am trying to connect to Denodo server using VDB JDBC driver. I want to access it through a WebSphere Application Server Application where I am trying to set a Pooled data source with following config: Implementation class: com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver....

Answers: 2

Driver JDBC

Listing existing databases (VDB)
answered 06-02-2017 07:07:32 -0500

Dear Denodo Support, Is there a way of listing exisitng databases (VDB) defined in VDP? I am interested how could this be done from shell scrip on Denodo running on Linux. I was looking under $DENODO_HOME/work/vdp/repository but it seems that not all ...

vdb shell