Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

VQL SQL 92 support
answered 30-08-2017 06:09:20 -0400

We are evaluating Donedo for Data Federation related requiremet. We have multiple hetrogenous data sources like SQL Server, DB2 and Teradata. The question is that each one has its flavor of SQL in terms of T-SQL and ANSI SQL support. If i need to move ...

Answers: 1

SQL 92

SQL queries ran on native Data source in VDP
answered 29-08-2017 10:30:36 -0400

Hello there, I just a few questions, I was wondering if you could provide me with an answer. How can I edit a SQL query that I created directly on the Data Source(Hadoop)? How should the SQL query be written, names the datasource, table, and fiel...

base view Hadoop Sql performance derived view

Triger cache load job when no records
answered 29-08-2017 10:20:58 -0400

Hi, Is it possible to trigger a cache load query for a view whenever the count for the view doesn't gives any record. Basically i want to run a count on the view and when it doesn't give any record a cache load should happen.

cache VDP

Denodo view showing in single codes
answered 29-08-2017 09:18:39 -0400

Hi All, I seeing something different in Denodo, I have imported new tables from my DB in denodo. after importing, I am seeing view like below while I am trying to create join or selection. 'application'.'applicationid' ----> here application is tab...

Run BEGIN COMMIT in scheduler
answered 29-08-2017 08:48:06 -0400

I am running table inserts with a JDBC connector into a view. It works fine but I would like to add BEGIN and COMMIT around the group of inserts to run as a transaction. The scheduled job doesnt seem to allow this. Has anyone got this working? Thanks!

JSON from https
answered 29-08-2017 08:33:15 -0400

How can I connect json data source from https? thanks

JSON

Denodo 6.0 Express Installation & Execution of Queries from VDP to MySQL
answered 29-08-2017 06:26:56 -0400

Hi Team, I went through every step as per tutorial, please help !! After installing Denodo 6.0 Express, in Denodo Platform Control Center "ITPilot" & "Aracne" is marked as "X", however tutorial screenshot for these items were marked with "Tick/...

Direct batch execution output to a file?
answered 29-08-2017 05:09:13 -0400

Is there a VQL command or VDP setting to direct the output from a batch execution to a local file? (e.g. when running a couple simple select statements, they execute as 2 batch jobs, but there appears to be no output produced after each executes succe...

Answers: 4

default input parameter from REST WS
answered 28-08-2017 09:40:06 -0400

Hi Team, Thanks for your support, I have a one below requierment. I have view Customer which has 3 columns CustomerID, Customer Name Customer Loc 100 AA US 200 BB India while publishing this view into REST, I was defind Customer ID as mandatory and res...

Default input values for REST_services WS access
answered 28-08-2017 09:37:48 -0400

Hi Team, Thanks for your support, I have a one below requierment. I have view Customer which has 3 columns CustomerID, Customer Name Customer Loc 100 AA US 200 BB India while publishing this view into REST, I was defind Customer ID as mandatory and res...