Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Denodo and Workday's API
answered 17-01-2017 13:13:46 -0500

Has anyone had success integrating workday? Does it require me to write my own service layer?

Answers: 1

Workday

Cannot see MSSQL schemas other than dbo
answered 16-01-2017 12:31:43 -0500

Using the VDP admin tool I am wanting to create base views for tables that are in a schema other then dbo. The VDP tool however does not list schemas other than dbo. I have changed the denodo service permissions thinking this was the issue but this has...

Answers: 2

MSSQL

Unable to connect to headless denodo
answered 13-01-2017 13:48:03 -0500

I have installed Denodo Express into a Centos 7 VM and l have opened all ports. The server starts without problems but l cannot access the server with the admin client on windows. I suspect there may be a SELINUX security getting in the way. Please cou...

Answers: 2

Creating Client and sever Model using Denodo
answered 13-01-2017 08:16:59 -0500

Hi Team, Hope you are doing great! I have below requiremnet 1) We have dedicated Linux server 2) We want to install Denodod on it 3) Linux server should act like -"Server" 4) Also we want to use Denodo from Window ( clinet ) which is connected to s...

Related to: Denodo Platform Installation Guide

installation

Denodo linux installation
answered 13-01-2017 07:34:29 -0500

HI Team, We have installed Denodo express 6.0 on linux OS. we would like to know how we can confirm if installation is completed successfully. we have below questions. How to start & stop services what is the default port which is required t...

denodo vdp admin tool is always "connecting"
answered 13-01-2017 07:18:38 -0500

denodo vdp admin tool is always "connecting" when try to connect to remote host...any idea to solve this issue?thanks..

vdp admin connecting

Where can i find sample client code for Kerberos enabled Data Services
answered 13-01-2017 06:39:50 -0500

I am looing for sample code for accessing Data Service exposed from Denodo where the security is Kerberos

kerberos authentication client sampe code

Issues in scheduling an email in scheduler
answered 13-01-2017 06:19:03 -0500

Hello, I was trying to send email using scheduler and when I try to add the smtp information in the 'Edit mail configuration' settings (in denodo 6 update 20160429), I get the following errors. Could you please suggest how to go about it. | SMTP Serv...

scheduler email

After some time it seems like a session is loosing the connection, and failing all the queries
answered 13-01-2017 06:08:24 -0500

When this thing happen, it seems like there is no way to restart the session, or even to see any specific failure, as one would have expected from monitoring capabilities. It is just that all queries vs the data source are failing quite fast. The only...

session failure

After some time it seems like a session is loosing the connection, and failing all the queries vs this data source
answered 13-01-2017 06:05:23 -0500

When this thing happen, it seems like there is no way to restart the session, or even to see any specific failure, as one would have expected from monitoring capabilities. It is just that all queries vs the data source are failing quite fast. The only...

session failure