Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Entityframework connecting to VDP ms sql
answered 13-01-2017 05:46:20 -0500

Hi, i am evaluating denodo for our IT landscape. we have couple of important applications built on top of EntityFramework 6.x (web apis, angular js mvc applications etc.). I understand sample provides a way to connect to postgreg sql using npgsql EF pr...

Answers: 5

Entityframework

user impersonation for hive
answered 11-01-2017 12:27:53 -0500

We need to integrate with apache ranger to send policy information for authorization in hive. Has user impersonation been tested in this manner? Any thoughts?

Answers: 1

Role and User Management

The Embedded Web Container is not starting
answered 11-01-2017 07:09:06 -0500

The embedded web container is not starting properly. I tried to start it manually through the terminal with webcontainer.bat start but I got " Invalid Path '' "

Related to: Startup of embedded web container

OAuth 2.0 credentials
answered 11-01-2017 06:10:02 -0500

Hi. I have a Salesforce instance that I am trying to connect to as a data source using OAuth 2.0. While going throgh the Credentials Wizard I get the following when clicking Obtain the OAuth 2.0 credentials: There was an error while requesting the OAu...

Related to: OAuth authentication using the Salesforce REST Custom Wrapper

salesforce oauth unknown host

Export Statistic of a view.
answered 10-01-2017 13:08:53 -0500

Is there any way to Export Just the statistic of a view . I know that we can export the view and select the option to include statistic but, i just want to know if we have gathered statistic in Test Environment can we just take those statistic in one ...

Answers: 5

Generate stats

Generating Statistic for views through scheduler
answered 10-01-2017 13:08:03 -0500

Hi, I want to copy the views from Test environment to Production , thought of using DESC VQL VIEWSTATSUMMARY viewname on test and used its output in prod. I want to perform this for all views through scheduler. My Test and Production are same. Can you ...

Answers: 2

scheduler Generate stats

Index on cache table created in MSSQL
answered 09-01-2017 11:37:33 -0500

Hi, When i open the cache database in SQL , i see lot of Heap tables where there is no index created. Can i go ahead and create clustered indexes on that.. Will that help us to improve cache load performance

cache search in index

Denodo on Mac osX
answered 09-01-2017 06:50:29 -0500

Hi, how do i know what/which JAVA_HOME to set in in order to run install.sh?

Regarding Denodo Connectivity with SAS
answered 05-01-2017 04:43:29 -0500

Hi Team, Please advise , whether it is possible to extract data from SAS Datasets. Is there any ODBC Adapter for the same with in denodo or how to with DSN/Direct connection way. We are exploring option of reading as well as writing into the SAS whi...

UsedBy.. not working for some view
answered 03-01-2017 04:19:46 -0500

I want to see the list of the views using a particular view, for this im trying to use the UsedBy.. dialog available but it doesn't show any output(Just Blank). this is happening for few base views only, for remaining either it shows the output or it s...

VDP Stored Procedures