Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

Latest update available and its information
answered 23-10-2017 03:14:57 -0400

Hi team! Just a quick question, which is the latest update available for version 6 and where I can see the fixes/enhancements it contains? Thanks in advance! Best, Fabian

Answers: 1

patch upgrade update

DEN60EDUD01 Final Exam locked
answered 21-10-2017 08:10:01 -0400

I completed watching the videos and the lab material, but in the final exam, could not pass. I took two reattempts, and now its showing me as locked. Why is it?

Answers: 2

exam training locked ondemand

Creating a Data Source to HIVE and XML
answered 20-10-2017 06:41:17 -0400

I have a HIVE table (named EVENT) based on several XML files. To create this table I'm using hivexmlserde-1.0.5.3.jar library. I want to create a Data Source that connects to the EVENT table. The connection to HIVE service works well, however when I t...

Answers: 5

Logging User Roles and Privileges
answered 20-10-2017 06:17:32 -0400

Team, Suppose I have a Normal User "User A" with READ privilege on "Database A". Now, user privileges are modified to READ and WRITE on "Database A". Will this modification be logged anywhere ? That on this date and time by this admin user, privilege...

Answers: 5

Role and User Management

Deletion of Materialized views
answered 20-10-2017 04:50:56 -0400

Hello, How Can I delete multiple Materialized views that are created in Denodo at once ? Is there any way to do this activity. Thanks for your help in advance.

Answers: 3

Date view parameter with DB2 for z/os
answered 19-10-2017 11:23:26 -0400

I am attempting to create a view that requires an "as of" date parameter. My database is DB2 for z/os I created a parameter of type DATE named as_of_date. The default value is CURRENT_DATE(). I am using this as a filter in the WHERE clause. When I ex...

Answers: 4

Error connecting Denodo to a PostgreSQL and Oracle database
answered 18-10-2017 10:41:19 -0400

I am trying to connect to a PostgreSQL 9 and an Oracle 11g database using Denodo but i get the following errors: https://imgur.com/a/igQma i already installed the latest version of java and of the jdbc drivers but still i get these two errors, does any...

Answers: 2

PostgreSQL oracle database connection

No search methods ready to be run
answered 18-10-2017 07:46:54 -0400

Hi, I created base view. On top of that created selection/derive view and there I created parameter. That parameter I used in join codnition with respective field. But when I am running that selection view by passing parameter below error is coming; ...

DENODO

How to get log from remote JMeter Node (jmeter-server)?
answered 17-10-2017 10:27:58 -0400

I'm very new to JMeter and I got a problem - I wasn't able to get jmeter log if I'm using JMeter with remote Node. I'm starting JMeter by Maven plugin, command looks like: jmeter -n -t my_settings.jmx -l my_result.jtl -r -R <IP_OF_REMOTE_NODE> ...

jmeteronline jmetercourse jmetertraining jmetertrainingonline jmeter

Create LDAP User using VQL
answered 17-10-2017 01:06:00 -0400

All, I searched the forums, but all i could find are references to the VQL docs and another stating we shouldn't create ldap users using VQL. I'm trying to follow the syntax in the VQL guide but am not having any luck creating an LDAP user via VQL. H...

Answers: 3

VQL LDAP Create User