Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

Aggregate operation on Rest web service
answered 07-12-2017 06:50:23 -0500

Hi, Does Denodo allow passing aggregates operations over an API? I have a REST API and the user needs to select only 3 columns from that API, group by 2 columns and calculate aggregate(sum operation) over the third column. I am able to select three co...

Answers: 1

REST API Aggregate

If you apply a BETA version of the denodo software what is the process to when that version becomes GA?
answered 07-12-2017 05:13:18 -0500

I want to install the BETA version of 7.0 to try it out, what do i need to do when it becomes prod ready?

JSON Resource paramterized Resource GET Request
answered 07-12-2017 04:08:00 -0500

I was wondering if similar to the parametrized POST request for a JSON resource it is possible to request a certain resource by id. e.g. http://example.org/resource/@{id} could be used to join with a table that bind to the 'id' parameter.

Error initilializing query metadata
answered 06-12-2017 23:13:29 -0500

Getting below error while executing view. Finished with error: Error executing query. Total time 0.641 seconds. dv_coh_dashboard_chart [CACHE] [ERROR] DV_COH_DASHBOARD_CHART [JDBC WRAPPER] [ERROR] Received exception with message 'Error initilializing...

export data from self service tool into excel
answered 06-12-2017 06:58:51 -0500

when we are export data from self service view to excel, decimal datatype converted into text but we want this exported data into number only can you please help us to solve this.

What version of Denodo is certified/compatible with Microstrategy 10.4 and 10.9?
answered 06-12-2017 04:51:29 -0500

What version of Denodo is certified/compatible with Microstrategy 10.4 and 10.9? We are on a linux platform and will be going live in need to begin installing in January 2018

Answers: 4

JDBC Connect to EXASOL
answered 06-12-2017 02:26:20 -0500

Hallo, I want to Connect a Exasol DB in denodo. I tested sucessfully the JDBC Connection to Exasol. But I see only in the "Create Base Views" Tab in the Datasource views. In this scheme I want to select exists aleady Exasol Tables. But I can't see the...

Denodo integration with Talend
answered 06-12-2017 02:24:33 -0500

Hello, Thanks for the solution to previous questions,everything worked well.Now i have a different query Is it possible to somehow add denodo databases as datasource for Talend Tool? I know this is related to Talend..but the tool has an option to impo...

REST API

Is there a way to capture the session_id of the running session
answered 05-12-2017 08:00:55 -0500

Hi We have the following functions that shows the current user or role; SELECT getsession('user') FROM Dual() SELECT getsession('roles') FROM Dual() and also with the following we can see all session information including the session id; select * fr...

Answers: 2

session

Connecting a table to the vies vatchecker soap web service
answered 05-12-2017 05:28:37 -0500

I am trying to connect a table to the VIES vat checker soap web service, I want to check wether the vat numbers in the table are valid. Unfortunately when i ask for the data afterwards it takes such a long time i get a query timeout after 15 minutes. I...