Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

VDP Administrator Tool not Launching
answered 19-10-2016 08:27:46 -0400

Hi , My VDP Server is running but when I'm clicking on VDP Administrator Tools Launch nothing happing. I tried to open directly from bin/vpadmin but same issue. Can anyboby can help me how can I identify wheere is the issue and how can I resolve this...

Answers: 1

Can we install Denodo on Cloud ?
answered 19-10-2016 07:56:56 -0400

Hi Team, Can we install Denodo on Cloud ? I can see that Denodo AWS is provided to support cloud services.

onpremise and AWS cloud

Looking for Denodo developer
asked 18-10-2016 13:45:01 -0400

Hi Are you looking for new positions. We have a Denodo developer/admin req with our client in BayArea CA. For more info pls contact maha@acceloninc.com Thanks Maha

Answers: 0

Virtual DataPort Administration Tool not allowing to login with admin,admin credentials
answered 18-10-2016 10:18:44 -0400

Hi , I installed Denodo express following each step mentioned under URL,https://community.denodo.com/tutorials/browse/basics/1install_index. But while launching VirtualDataPort AdministrationTool, it is not accepting the admin,admin credentials. I am ...

CALL CLEAN_CACHE_DATABASE Command
answered 18-10-2016 10:02:28 -0400

Hi there, I read all of the documentation about using the CLEAN_CACHE_DATABASE SP and looked through the community forum, but I have a bit of an issue invoking it. So lets say I have a cache datasource within 'admin' VDB that says 'vdpcachedatasource ...

Answers: 2

CALL CLEAN_CACHE_DATABASE

Getting error with un-clear error messagge in VDP
answered 18-10-2016 06:27:04 -0400

Hi, While I am adding a view and corresponding join into a derived view, its giving following error while saving the changes. "Unexpected error executing operation: Index:3, Size: 3" Can someone help me to interprete the error better and get it respo...

VDP join derived view

JDBC error when querying from Vertica
answered 17-10-2016 07:23:20 -0400

I have set up a connection to a Vertica 7 database successfully using the 7.1.2 JDBC driver. I was also able to navigate the schemas and create base views on a set of tables. However, when I attempt to run a simple query against the table, it fails wit...

Answers: 2

Active connection of users on Denodo 5.5 1214 version
answered 14-10-2016 09:55:39 -0400

Hi, How do I find the current active users and from where did they logged in? From denodo dashboard I am able to find the total and open connections but not able to find the users. I can see from the control log who have logged in recently but there m...

Compatibility check hangs
answered 14-10-2016 07:43:20 -0400

In trying to install Denodo 6.0, the installation process seems to be hanging at the compatibility check screen. Is there a log somewhere that will show the process of the installation?

How to Connect Oracle to Denodo
answered 13-10-2016 09:48:43 -0400

Hi Team, I have installed Oracle 11g Express ediotion on my desktop . I have create database as "CTS" . How to connect this to Doodo. Please guide.

Related to: Advanced VQL Guide

oracle database connection