Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Denodo Platform download files and licenses on Windows.
answered 10-06-2016 18:45:04 -0400

Where do I find Windows download file and licenses for Denodo platform? I installed Denodo Express on windows. However ARN and few other services are disabled in Denodo Express. would like to get full service installation on Windows. Please help.

Answers: 1

Denodo 6 - Resource Manager
answered 09-06-2016 11:10:58 -0400

Hi there, I am testing out the resource manager for our upcoming Denodo 6 launch and ran into a few questions I was hoping you might be able to help me with. I have set both a few plans and a few rules to be applied to some plans, but maybe I am tryin...

Answers: 3

denodo 6.0 resource manager

Does Denodo work with TM1 as a source?
answered 09-06-2016 04:37:49 -0400

Anyone tried to get Denodo to work with TM1? I can't find anything in the docs or online that indicates it does. If there's no native connector, what version of ODATA does Denodo support? That's also not findable in any of the docs.

Answers: 4

OData TM1

How can we keep "Stop query when the limit is reached" option to checked by default?
answered 08-06-2016 11:17:59 -0400

Support Team, Is there any way we can set this option always ON in VQL Shell or in CONTEXT clause? This is to avoid query execution further after limit rows have been reached. Thanks,

Export/import job alone
answered 08-06-2016 07:03:55 -0400

How we can deploy single job rather than entire project in scheduler server configuration ? Using Server Configuration option i can export entire project. Instead of this i need to export/import single job. Please advise the same...

Any method to check query status at runtime?
answered 01-06-2016 20:07:36 -0400

I am running one query and wish to check the status of query at runtime. We can see trace after execution but this we are looking at runtime. Please understand this is not looking for EXECUTION PLAN but looking for query execution process in back groun...

Tableau Data Extractor doesn't extract data
answered 01-06-2016 12:27:37 -0400

When I run TDE I get no extraxted data, other ways work fine. It does run, no errors or anything, just no data.

TDE Tableau

Full metadata support for all fields (ie table remarks, field remarks, column_def, etc)
answered 01-06-2016 11:42:59 -0400

I am trying to pull out metadata from Denodo views through a jdbc connection and it appears that column definitions and other metadata are blank and cannot be added or edited within the Denodo tool. Is there a way to add this metadata to our views and ...

Answers: 3

meta data

xml data structure in database source
answered 30-05-2016 07:10:51 -0400

HI, I have data in a database which is stored in a XML structure. The data can be accessed as database fields with a JDBC connection. I would like to acces the data as some kind of XML datasource in order to flatten the elements as fields in a table. I...

XML

JSON query with REST API exposed via Denodo
answered 27-05-2016 09:49:04 -0400

Hi, I have created an view in denodo and exposed the details as REST API. I want to query the API with JSON query. I know we can do it by dynamic URI parameters. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Answers: 4

JSON