Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in November 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community.

In addition, if you want to enjoy the Denodo experience you can run one of our Test Drives.

Regarding Cloudera (5.4.2) version Hive connectivity Issue with Denodo
answered 19-12-2016 11:31:51 -0500

Hi Team, I have been doing Big Data Denodo Tutorials and am facing challenge while doing Connecting to Apache hive. My organisation is currently considering of using Denodo for Data Virtualization. I need advise to solve below - Summarizing details b...

Answers: 1

Does VDBJDBCDriver support type_scroll_insensitive
answered 19-12-2016 08:03:11 -0500

Hi, I wanted to know whether the latest com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCDriver driver supports type_scroll_insensitive. Thanks in advance Amogha

type_scroll_insensitive resultset JDBC

com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCDriver does not support type_scroll_insensitive ResultSet .
answered 19-12-2016 08:00:15 -0500

com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCDriver does not support type_scroll_insensitive ResultSet . I have application that requires ResultSet to transverse back using resultSet.previous(); . but as com.denodo.vdb.jdbcdriver.VDBJDBCDriver only supports type_...

Answers: 7

type_scroll_insensitive resultset JDBC

How do we increase Web Service body buffer limit?
answered 15-12-2016 11:34:42 -0500

I am getting following error. How do we increase body buffer limit? {"fault":{"faultstring":"Body buffer overflow","detail":{"errorcode":"protocol.http.TooBigBody"}}} Denodo 6.0 With latest update on linux

Web Service

multiple joins lead to nesting behavior
answered 15-12-2016 05:37:48 -0500

Best practice in de model-desinger for building multiple joins from one driving table (A), it is going to nest joins. From one driving table two LEFT JOIN's (B, C) and normal joins (A+D) always result in some nesting behavior. Should this be put in as ...

Related to: Denodo Query Optimizations for the Logical Data Warehouse

join

Monitor Log Column Headers
answered 14-12-2016 12:19:13 -0500

Is there any configuration option available to always log Denodo Monitor columns for each file and not just when monitoring started? For example, in vdp-queries.log, the following lines show an example of the tab-separated header values however it isn...

Related to: Log column details

Start a scheduler job from a batch file
answered 14-12-2016 06:00:42 -0500

Is it possible to automate the starting of a scheduler job from a batch file? We have a deployment where we need to re-run cache loading jobs following a deployment, and I would like to include this in my deployment script so we don't forget to run the...

scheduler

Can we install Denodo on Unix/Linux and later it can be refer by Multiple User ?
answered 13-12-2016 15:57:05 -0500

Hi Team , I would like to know that 1) Can we install Dendod Express Version on Unix/Linux ? If yes can you please guide me ? 2) Also Can we able to create Multiple Userse on Unix/Linux ? For Example : Lets say I have installed Dendod on XYZ server ...

new installation

Can denodo Support to recursive queries ?
answered 13-12-2016 14:02:31 -0500

Hi Experts, We have below requiremnet : Transaction records are available in multiple source systems and recursive query is needed to create unified transaction record. Hence There are multiple scenarios besides this where recursive feature is needed...

Denodo, Tableau and Mac?
answered 12-12-2016 19:09:35 -0500

I need to be able to conenct to Denodo from a Mac. Not a virtual machine, but Mac talbeau. When can we expect an ODBC driver for Mac and Denodo, and integreation with Tableau? Thanks, Allan

mac tableau