Q&A

You must sign in to ask a question. If you do not have an account, you can register here

We are excited to announce the availability of a new version of the Denodo Express 7.0 with new features and fixed issues starting in April 2018.

If you want to try it or if you want to migrate your current Denodo Express version you can download the brand new Denodo Express 7.0 at the Express home page in the Denodo Community

Connecting with admin client to the server on a different machine
answered 07-04-2016 06:15:54 -0400

Hello All, I want to be able to connect with the admin client on one machine to the server on another machine. Logging in on the server succeeds, but it fails on the client. I have already opened up the ports on the server machine, but this does not ...

Answers: 1

Admin tool client server

Denodo Database as Source
answered 04-04-2016 12:29:08 -0400

Hi, I am trying to fetch data from Denodo views using Talend ETL tool. I was able to establish connection to our denodo generic database using jdbc url. But when we are writing custom query in the Talend, it is asking to choose correct mapping file. ...

Query timeout after 15 mins
answered 04-04-2016 12:21:33 -0400

In our case we connected Spotfire to Denodo and querying Oracle DB. Query's that are taking more than exactly 15 mins (running time+data fetching time) are failing with the below error. Failed to get data: Error executing query. Total time 900.002 se...

QUERY_TIMEOUT

2 problems with Denodo Express 6!!!
answered 01-04-2016 12:05:37 -0400

1) I have Installed the Denodo Express 6! It works wel but the query performance is slower than Denodo 5.5. I thought the new version is much faster but is slower!!! 2) I have closed de DVP and I can not open that again. I take the next error bij...

Answers: 3

denodo platform

Original Install - Permissions
answered 31-03-2016 12:37:54 -0400

Install went fine but when I start up, I get this You do not have enough privileges on the Denodo Platform home directory. The Control Center will exit. Try opening the Control Center with the 'Run as administrator' option I am the administrator on ...

Optimizing Join Operation on BAPI returning arrays
answered 30-03-2016 18:18:20 -0400

Hi, I have one Bapi returning a single row where the output columns are arrays. input_param1, input_param2, t_header_array, t_order_array,t_another_array, t_another2_array As part of the transformation i need to flatten all the 4 arrays to add some...

Answers: 2

BAPI join

Syntax Error:Exception Parsing query near 'CASE'
answered 30-03-2016 11:59:29 -0400

Hi Team, I am using denodo virtual Data Port Version 6.0 with Pentaho BA server 6.0. I have created mondrian cube using Pentaho on top of Denodo . when I published the same cube in Pentaho BA server then only measures are working fine but dimension ...

How to connect to Mongo DB from DENODO VDP
answered 28-03-2016 07:14:51 -0400

Hi, I am using Denodo 5.5 versions. I want to connect to Mongo DB from Denodo VDP. I dont see any specific connection details under JDBC connections. Can you please let me know what are the ways to connect to Mongo Db from Denodo VDP

Does the Express version allow to connect an Oracle DB (ODBC) ?
answered 28-03-2016 06:19:58 -0400

Just downloaded Express package, deployed on my Windows 7 PC. Created a User DSN ODBC connection to my Oracle DB (DSN tested OK). Yet not able to create a new ODBC data source in VDP admin: adapter = generic + choose automatically type = DSN...

oracle database connection

How to find number of view and folder in database in denodo
answered 28-03-2016 04:48:00 -0400

Hi, Anyone can help me to find out number of views and folders in the database.