You can translate the question and the replies:

"Regular" users see "No Application Available" under Solution Manager.

What is the minimum role/privilege grants to allow a "regular" user to have the option to see and run Data Catalog or Design Studio from Solution Manager? Current users cannot choose any of these, but can go directly to the URL of these 2 applications.
user
25-09-2023 17:12:10 -0400
code

3 Answers

Hi, To allow users to see different servers within the Solution Manager, I would assign connect privileges to the role that is assigned to the user. Specifically, in the Solution Manager, navigate to Configuration > Permissions > Key Icon on Environment of choice > New/check ‘Connect’ for the role in question. For more information, please refer to the [Authorization](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/solution_manager/administration/authentication_and_authorization/authorization/authorization) section of the Solution Manager Administration Guide. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-09-2023 13:03:38 -0400
code
I've tried this, however, how do you prevent a user from seeing all the applications? In my case, I want them to only see "Data Catalog" under the My Applications label of Solution Manager.
user
27-09-2023 13:13:10 -0400
Hi, Currently, this functionality is not available in Denodo 8.0. If you are a valid support user, please navigate to support.denodo.com and create an enhancement request. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
27-09-2023 17:58:32 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here