You can translate the question and the replies:

Customization in Data catalog welcome page

Hi Team, Is there any way to customized the welcome page of Data Catallog? I am aware of the personization section in setup of the data catalog Adminitration tab. But my requirement is to customize the welcome page and provide the link or button for the views and their short description. Please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance.
user
22-12-2020 06:31:05 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, As mentioned in the Personalization documentation, Using Personalization Set-Up option you can add an informative message that will be displayed to all users when they access the Data Catalog. Also, I can also customize this Data Catalog display, where I can change the following: * The logo displayed on the top left. * The image displayed on the background of the Login page. * The image displayed on the background of the Welcome page. Currently, it is not possible to provide a link which would navigate to view or folder in Data Catalog. For more details, you can refer to [Personalization](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/8.0/vdp/data_catalog/administration/personalization/personalization#user-interface) section of the Data Catalog Guide. In case, if you still need help and if you are a valid Support User, you may open a Support Case at the Denodo Support Site and the Support Team will help you. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-12-2020 06:45:14 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here