You can translate the question and the replies:

SCHEDULER IS DOWN

Hello team, We were unable to access the scheduler; to fix this, we restarted the pods, however we could see the below mentioned error, 839122 [RMI TCP Connection(13)-10.236.106.187] ERROR 2023-04-13T12:10:48.797 com.denodo.scheduler.core.server.authentication.remote.AuthenticationManagerImpl [] - org.apache.shiro.authc.AuthenticationException: com.denodo.permissions.vdp.VDPConnectException: It is not possible to connect to the server. Please, contact your administrator. Please assist us on this
user
13-04-2023 10:41:09 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, I think that the Virtual DataPort server used for the authentication is not responding or there is an incorrect configuration of the Virtual DataPort server port/hostname. I’d perform the following to test the access to the server as the admin user: First, I’d check if the Virtual DataPort server used for authentication of the Scheduler Server is up and running. Then, try accessing the [Scheduler server through Local authentication](https://community.denodo.com/docs/html/browse/latest/en/scheduler/administration/administration/authentication/authentication#web-administration-tool-local-authentication) (the password is initially set to “admin”) and check if the login is successful. You can use the following URL format to access the Scheduler with local authentication: https://<host>:<port>/webadmin/denodo-scheduler-admin/?auth=login/#/local-login Replace the <host> and <port> with the host name/ IP address of the host in which the Scheduler Server is running and Web Container port. Once logged in, navigate to Administration > Authentication and check if the hostname, port and database name of the Virtual DataPort server used for the authentication are correct. If the test works, that means that Scheduler is working and the problem can be related to the configuration of the server used for the VDP authentication. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
17-04-2023 05:20:00 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here