You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo power bi connector

I can see only 10-12 k view while using denodo powerbi odbc connector.Mostly the interface view i am unable to see. How to see entire tables?
user
22-11-2023 12:40:26 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, When I tried creating an interface view in Denodo and connected Denodo with Power BI via ODBC Connection, I could successfully see the interface view in Power BI. So, the same issue is not reproducible from my end. As an alternative, could you try the “Native query” option in Power BI while connecting with Denodo Connector? Try querying the interface view in the Native query option directly, and check if you are able to load the target views successfully. Also, you mentioned that you have used the Denodo Connector to connect the Denodo Platform from Power BI. So, could you try connecting to Denodo with a generic ODBC Connector available in Power BI and check if you are facing the same issue? As a test to isolate this issue, you could try connecting to Denodo with any other external ODBC client tools (eg. Excel) and check if you could see the interface view and all other views there. If you were able to see the interface views in other tools, then we could confirm that there is some issue with Power BI only. Further, if you have a valid support access, then you could also raise a new support case where we could assist you more regarding this issue. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
23-11-2023 08:20:58 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here