You can translate the question and the replies:

Export Statistic of a view.

Is there any way to Export **Just ** the statistic of a view . I know that we can export the view and select the option to include statistic but, i just want to know if we have gathered statistic in Test Environment can we just take those statistic in one go to Production.
user
02-01-2017 09:34:15 -0500
code

5 Answers

Hi, To retreive the statistics of a view I use the below command on my VQL shell, DESC VQL VIEWSTATSUMMARY <view_name>; As you are aware the export of a selected Denodo view will also provide the statstics along with the underlying code invloved in creation of the wrapper and table. Beware that if you have different data available in your testing and production environment for the same view then you should generate the statistics on your production rather than trying to import the statistics from testing envionrment. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
03-01-2017 08:09:01 -0500
code
Hi, Thanks for the reply. But i have same data in Test and prod and i dont want to gather statistic on production as its very resource consuming and as there are so many views i dont want to enter it manually. Please let me know if there is any procedure to automate this. Is it possible to get an alert if any of the views have missing statistic ?
user
03-01-2017 08:53:36 -0500
Hi, If you would like to automate this procedure to export the view along with its statistics then you can use "Denodo SSH Custom Wrapper" which you can download it from the support site under the section "Denodo Connects". Using this custom wrapper you can create two VDP views one to execute the export script and another view to execute the import script . With the help of the two views you can create a Denodo scheduler job to periodically run and populate the statistics on your production. Finally use a custom mail handler on your scheduler job to notify a list of users for missing statistic by email. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-01-2017 11:31:16 -0500
code
Hi, This question is duplicated and you can find the answer posted for your original question in the below link, [Export Statistic of a view](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000XcmnAAC&titleExport Statistic of a view.) Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-01-2017 13:08:10 -0500
code
Hi, This question is duplicated and you can find the answer posted for your original question in the below link, [Export Statistic of a view](https://community.denodo.com/answers/question/details?questionId=90670000000XcmnAAC&titleExport Statistic of a view.) Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
10-01-2017 13:08:53 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here