You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Testing Tool to show result set in log file

Hi, Could you please let me know how to configure .csv result file under logs for Denodo Testing tool to show the actual result set. This will be helpful for testers in addition to just knowing whether the test passed or failed. Thank you! Regards, Uma
user
18-08-2017 13:04:11 -0400
code

2 Answers

Hi, The Denodo Testing Tool allows Denodo users to easily automate the testing of their scenarios, during development and also as maintenance. It helps to compare if two different executions are exactly the same. Hence, it stops execution and produces the mismatched information, which also avoids comparing the entire dataset. You could use csv reporters in order to export the execution results if you are performing multiple tests at once and would like to have the results stored as a file rather than console output. Currently, it's not possible to extract the result set in csv but only the execution results, which shows about the first place of mismatch record. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
21-08-2017 08:20:39 -0400
code
Thank you for getting back to me. Could you please let me know if there is any documentation that I can follow that shows how to use csv reporters to export execution results.
user
21-08-2017 17:47:42 -0400
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here