You can translate the question and the replies:

Execute test files

I have created test through but when i tried to run it with cmd prmpt as mentioned in document. It throws error as "unable to execute 'denodo-test.bat': no java executable founf and/or no JAVA_HOME variable set" But i have verified my Environment variable setting and all looks good. Please let me know the procedure to execue the test file also please share how to automate this task
user
25-01-2017 09:43:02 -0500
code

1 Answer

Hi, I have my JAVA_HOME configured as system variables in my environmental variables pointing both to JDK and JRE installation folders in my system. JAVA_HOME=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_111 PATH =C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_111\bin You should Run the command prompt as Administrator to execute denodo-test.bat file. Ensure that to execute Denodo Testing tool you need JDK and JRE 1.6 or later. To confirm this you can run a command "java -version" from your command prompt. To run the automated test scenarios you need to correctly modify the configuration file which is availble in the "conf" folder. The Denodo Testing Tool has a couple of sample Test Sets in "samples" folder which you can try executing them first before creating your own test scenario. Have a look at the readme file inside the "data" and "samples" folder Finally refer to "Denodo Testing Tool - User Manual" which is available in the "doc" folder for more information. I hope this helps you!
Denodo Team
27-01-2017 03:48:10 -0500
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here