You can translate the question and the replies:

How to send a Post back to an iframe without opening

I am attempting to scrape a website with an iframe disclaimer that must click a link and then select Accept on the iframe disclaimer. This worked fine in ie 9 but the frame does not open up on ie 11 when the wrapper is running. I was wondering if there was a way to select Accept without opening the disclaimer iframe. Here is the link on the site: <a id="ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_LinkButtonPublicLogin" href="" style="display: none;" target="_blank">Public User Click Here</a> Here is the Accept Button on the next frame: I know I am supposed to use PostData( but I am unsure of what to put for data. Also, will this work if it is not showing up on the page when clicked?
user
08-04-2015 15:00:47 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, With the provided information I can not make a diagnosis of your scenario. Using IE11 and browsing manually, does the disclaimer appear after clicking on the link? If so, you could try to check if the iframe is present or hidden before and after clicking on the link. To do that, you can use the function getsourcercode() in your sequence. If the iframe is present (maybe it is included in the html code, but is hidden), you could try to get the src attribute, navigate to the new url and accept the disclaimer. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
09-04-2015 06:43:32 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here