You can translate the question and the replies:

Problem with passing in ID field

Hello, I am attempting to find an element by Xpath via the id. When the syntax is not passing anything in it looks like this and works fine: FindElementByXPath(//LI[\@id = "dc_region_chzn_o_11")]); FireEventOnSelectedElement(onmousemove>onmouseover>onmousedown>onmouseup>onclick,true); I attempted to create a mandatory Init field of County_Input to pass in several different id's for different areas and the wrapper fails at this point below: FindElementByXPath(//LI[\@id = ^EncodeSeq(@County_Input)]); FireEventOnSelectedElement(onmousemove>onmouseover>onmousedown>onmouseup>onclick,true); I am assuming this is failing because when it is passed in it no longer has the "" quotation marks around (dc_region_chzn_o_11) but if you add quotation marks around the EncodeSeq then it will show a syntax error. I am wondering if anyone knows how to add the quotation marks around the ^EncodeSeq(@County_Input in order to have the wrapper work properly. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- UPDATE: For some reason it was originally showing as a wrong syntax but it is now working properly.
user
28-05-2015 11:05:11 -0400
code

1 Answer

Great! I was about to reply that it works for me.
Denodo Team
28-05-2015 12:28:54 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here