You can translate the question and the replies:

Help - Error processing the privileges for this query

Hi, I am getting the following error message when I run my query - There was an error processing the privileges for this query. Does anyone know what this means and why it happens? I have access to all underlying views. This is the query structure I have and when I add COUNT(column) into the SELECT statement, that is when I get the error. ;WITH cteA AS select v1.columnA, cast('localdate',FIRSTDAYOFMONTH(v1.columnB)) as Month from view1 v1 ; , cteB AS select a.columnA, a.Month, case when v2.columnB is not null then 1 else 0 end as Flag1, case when v2.columnC is not null then 1 else 0 end as Flag2 from cteA a inner join view2 v2 on a.columnA = v2.columnA ; select b.Month, SUM(b.Flag1), SUM(b.Flag2), COUNT(a.columnA) --adding COUNT to the select throws error from cteB b left join cteA a ON a.Month = b.Month group by b.Month order by b.Month
user
04-08-2023 08:41:28 -0400
code

1 Answer

Hi, To get a better picture of what might cause the COUNT() statement to throw an error I would take a look at the Denodo log files. As the reason for this issue is not obivious and it seems it requires deeper analysis, I would also recommend you to open a ticket in the Support Site if you have a valid support user. Hope this helps!
Denodo Team
07-08-2023 05:59:47 -0400
code
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here