You can translate the question and the replies:

Denodo Testing Tool HTML Output AND Console output - how can I output to both?

Hi! I've been playing with the Denodo Testing Tool and I tried to turn on the HTML Reporter... it took me a while to realize that the tool ONLY worked for the HTML Test Reporter OR the console reporter. However, I figured out that you can have BOTH running if you do the following: Take the following line: reporter=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.ConsoleTestReporter Change it to: reporter.console=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.ConsoleTestReporter Now you can have multiple Test Reporters. I know this is documented in the configuration file, but it isn't obvious... it would be nicer if the default setting was to allow for multiple reporters just by uncommenting lines, instead of having to change existing lines. Thanks~!
user
26-02-2015 12:45:40 -0500
code

4 Answers

Hi! the current version of the Denodo Testing Tool already includes lines for all reporters that you can uncomment as needed. This is an excerpt of the default configuration.properties: # ------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Multiple Test Reporter implementations might be executed at the same time # by adding a 'reporter identifier' (e.g. 'csv') as the second element in # its properties' names. # ------------------------------ # reporter.console=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.ConsoleTestReporter # reporter.csv=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.CSVTestReporter [...] # --------------------------- # Example Email Test Reporter # --------------------------- # reporter.email=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.EmailTestReporter [...] # --------------------------- # Example HTML Test Reporter # --------------------------- # reporter.html=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.HTMLTestReporter Is this what you are looking for? :)
Denodo Team
27-02-2015 06:36:33 -0500
code
Hi, If the only thing you do is uncomment the reporter.html, it doesn't work. Thus right now, you have to perform 2 steps: !) uncomment the 'reporter.html' lines, and 2) comment out (or change) the 'reporter=com.denodo.connect.testing.reporter.ConsoleTestReporter' line. As a new user of this, it wasn't obvious that I had to perform two steps to get the html reporter to work. I think it would be better if I only had to perform one step (uncomment the reporter.html line). Are you seeing the same thing? Thanks~!
user
27-02-2015 10:50:28 -0500
Got it! The next version will have "reporter.console" as the default reporter configuration, making the step 2) unnecessary :) Thanks for your feedback!
Denodo Team
02-03-2015 06:53:20 -0500
code
Thank you!!!
user
02-03-2015 10:29:27 -0500
You must sign in to add an answer. If you do not have an account, you can register here